The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smash Bandicoot
bump for m'baes

Deepika Padukone is utterly stunning :daydreaming:

First one is pretty too but I feel like she is heavily reliant on her make-up for some reason... I don't know exactly what it is but not having the same effect...
(edited 9 years ago)
Sexy-Style-Of-Nina-Dobrevs-10.jpg

Nina Dobrev was m'October bae
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TorpidPhil
Deepika Padukone is utterly stunning :daydreaming:

First one is pretty too but I feel like she is heavily reliant on her make-up for some reason... I don't know exactly what it is but not having the same effect...

it's young Aishy Miss World of the 90s

this is milf Aishy

aishwarya-rai-hot-com-03.jpg
wallpaper-hansel-y-gretel-2013-1024x640.jpg

this one's left field but Gretel in this pic is silly smexy

Jenna-Coleman-Clara-Oswald.jpg

m'impossible bae
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Precious Illusions
Meh. I mean, they're both good looking but don't really...strike me, y'know. Young Diana Rigg though :coma:

I dunno then :frown:
evagreen2.jpg

annakarina2.jpg

laurenbacall2.jpg

monicabellucci.jpg

veronicalake2.jpg
I do yeah, and she is more attractive in the show but I'm just not a massive fan of her I guess :laugh:

I wouldn't call her body unattractively skinny at all. And I like Hendricks' body as it is. We all have different preferences though :dontknow:

Are you a heterosexual? Wondering because according to studies the "ideal female" according to females is skinnier than the "ideal female" according to males. Pretty sure in these studies ideal means what would males find the most attractive. The females were happier with far smaller boobs too hehe.

Interestingly though the ideal male according to females is also skinnier than the ideal male according to males, but both were nevertheless muscular.

Not that you're wrong for having a preference. Just saying it's interesting how objective features about people such as their ethnicity, age, height, upbringing, gender and so on can affect what they deem sexually attractive.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TorpidPhil
Are you a heterosexual? Wondering because according to studies the "ideal female" according to females is skinnier than the "ideal female" according to males. Pretty sure in these studies ideal means what would males find the most attractive. The females were happier with far smaller boobs too hehe.

Interestingly though the ideal male according to females is also skinnier than the ideal male according to males.

Not that you're wrong for having a preference. Just saying it's interesting how objective features about people such as their ethnicity, age, height, upbringing, gender and so on can affect what they deem sexually attractive.

I am heterosexual, and nope my ideal body type is curvy ie large hips, large breasts etc :laugh: so someone like Kelly Brook to me is perfect. And I also like guys who are meatier so :K: That isn't to say I don't find slimmer people attractive though, ie with Charlize Theron. Part of it perhaps comes from me finding her very likeable and enjoying her work, and her face is extremely stunning.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
I am heterosexual, and nope my ideal body type is curvy ie large hips, large breasts etc :laugh: so someone like Kelly Brook to me is perfect. And I also like guys who are meatier so :K: That isn't to say I don't find slimmer people attractive though, ie with Charlize Theron. Part of it perhaps comes from me finding her very likeable and enjoying her work, and her face is extremely stunning.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/here-is-the-perfect-male-and-female-body-according-to-m-1562492498

The unnatural mixing of celebrities body parts is extremely silly though.

And there's also the problem of celebrities being over-attractive just because of their nature as celebrities. If for our entire life we have been told one type of person is unattractive I'm pretty sure regardless of our natural inclinations we'd find such a person unattractive nonetheless.

Then there's that natural human tendency to grow more fond sexually and emotionally with people as one spends more time with them. Celebrities kind of trick that tendency. We aren't really spending time with them but it seems like we are when we watch their interviews or their shows on youtube, which is likely the cause of the misnomic (Let's make that a word for the adjective form of misnomer) "Celebrity worship syndrome".

As you can see though neither of those men are exactly skinny. The women are though and definitely wouldn't be my preference...

This actually may be more appropriate:

http://www.today.com/style/ideal-real-what-perfect-body-really-looks-men-women-2D79582595
(edited 9 years ago)
agents-of-shield-mockingbird_article_story_large.jpg

Mockingbae

Spoiler

Original post by Id and Ego seek
Who is the first person?

I think its luisa zizmann from the apprentice
Oh Woops :colondollar: yeah I know what you mean. She's very toned. In terms of bodies I find Christina Hendricks amazing.

Natalie Dormer? Never seen the hype tbh.

Really? I think she's ridiculously attractive, and not just because of the way she looks.
Original post by Dr Pesto
Really? I think she's ridiculously attractive, and not just because of the way she looks.

I mean...I can SEE she's attractive. But her face kind of annoys me :lol: I think it's her smirk :colondollar:
george-holz3.jpg

Alison Brie though....:love:
I ****ing hate it when you put some effort into a post and it's at the bottom of the page ffs. Quoting again so it's near the top of this page.

Original post by Wilfred Little

Spoiler

Latest