The Student Room Group

White, moderately attractive guys have it so much better

i recently learn that tinder has an algo for matching people. they dont just randomly suggest people. The more someone swipes right, the more attractive people will be suggested to you.

I am guessing my rating is probably really low so i tried to boost my rating by putting an white , moderately attractive guy on my profile.

OMG

i suddenly had a surge of matches up in the double digits. I did not initiate message with them as i did not intend to go out with any of them, just want to boost my own rating, and is going to switch back to my own picture later.

But damn! i found out how much better life is as someone else. looks like my life sucks. :frown:
Original post by HucktheForde
i recently learn that tinder has an algo for matching people. they dont just randomly suggest people. The more someone swipes right, the more attractive people will be suggested to you.

I am guessing my rating is probably really low so i tried to boost my rating by putting an white , moderately attractive guy on my profile.

OMG

i suddenly had a surge of matches up in the double digits. I did not initiate message with them as i did not intend to go out with any of them, just want to boost my own rating, and is going to switch back to my own picture later.

But damn! i found out how much better life is as someone else. looks like my life sucks. :frown:

No hate here, mate, but... Why are you on Tinder? Tinder is a wasteland. Tinder is for the hottest, most self-absorbed guys to pretend to want to get in to relationships with thirsty girls, have sex with thirty of them at a time, then have women ask why all men refuse to commit.

If you're a girl looking to have no-strings sex with a hot guy, or a hot guy looking to have no-strings sex with women, it's all right. If you aren't, then there is no point in being on it.
Reply 2
If Tinder isn’t working for you, try a different approach,
The assumption that being white has anything to do with it is odd. Why would you assume it's because they were white and not merely better looking?
Reply 4
Touch grass for a bit, honestly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending