The Student Room Group

What is your closest takeaway to your house?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Chicken shop, fish and chips, Japanese, Indian and Chinese all on one road across my street can you believe :smile:
Local chippy's.
Reply 22
Chip shop is about 30 seconds away if you're dwaddling. There's an Indian takeaway next door to that too. Otherwise there's a chinese place about a 10 minute walk away.
Reply 23
Chip shop / kebabish on my street corner, 20 seconds away from my residence! It's the bane of my life but it is well cheap and tasty tho
Theres an Indian takeout 30 seconds away, and a Chinese next door to that. A chicken shop, Dominos, 2 Kebbab shops, another Indian, and a fish & chip shop within a 10 minutes walk.
A fish and chip shop about half a mile away. I live in a village, so I usually have to travel around ten miles or so to get a Chinese or decent fish and chips (the local one is horrible - ironically, it is next door to a doctor's surgery :smile:)
I live next to Man United's ground so there's 3 or 4 chippies, a Subway, a kebab shop and a Rockin Rooster chicken place literally on the end of the block. Then about 3mins away there's a drive thru KFC and a Harry Ramsdens. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest