The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Accom

Just wondering what accom everyone is thinking, I have an offer for medicine so was thinking Clodien house but seems a bit out of the way and I want to be a bit more social so maybe taly south? Any help would be appreciated :smile:
Original post by Shinji05
Just wondering what accom everyone is thinking, I have an offer for medicine so was thinking Clodien house but seems a bit out of the way and I want to be a bit more social so maybe taly south? Any help would be appreciated :smile:

Hi there! Clodien House is quite good for medicine as it is the closest to Heath Campus 🙂 As a medicine student, most of your lectures and studies will be situated there. I did have friends who took medicine and lived in Talybont in first year, they were closer to some things such as the student union and sports facilities, but did take the bus/walk a bit further to get to their lectures. I would say where you live doesn't really impact your social life. Yes flatmates are a part of it, but lots of people make friends from going to societies, from their course, from night outs etc. So really, it just depends what you don't mind travelling a bit further for! :smile:

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending