The Student Room Group

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emily.97
I have a feeling Katie Hopkins is gonna win..

Sadly.. The woman who degrades northerners, esp what she said about the nurse who contracted and also that child sweatshops are still jobs

Ergh. Her PR guru deserves a Nobel prize if she wins

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 261
Another eviction on Monday night.
I really want Perez to go now, he has gotten 3 warnings now and is still there, Jeremy got one warning and was straight out doesn't seem fair.

I agree Katie Hopkins will win it
Original post by LonelyDemon
I really want Perez to go now, he has gotten 3 warnings now and is still there, Jeremy got one warning and was straight out doesn't seem fair.

I think that Perez will be out on Monday. It'll be interesting to watch Sunday & Monday's episodes to see how he copes and who he defects to.
Original post by Roving Fish
I think that Perez will be out on Monday. It'll be interesting to watch Sunday & Monday's episodes to see how he copes and who he defects to.

I think if Cami Li is up she be next to go, I can't imagine anyone wanting to save her
I think if Cami Li is up she be next to go, I can't imagine anyone wanting to save her

Depends if Big Brother are being unfair and keeping Perez until the final for entertainment value...
Perez is just awful.

Calum comes across as really likeable, he's just trying to keep the peace so idk why Perez decided to start on him. What he said was inexcusable.

Fix brother.
Reply 268
It's all a fix, brother.
If one of the contestants is removed from the house by big brother, do they still get paid? I just can't understand why Perez doesn't just leave of his own accord, unless he needs the money even though he said he didn't?
Original post by Blondie987
If one of the contestants is removed from the house by big brother, do they still get paid? I just can't understand why Perez doesn't just leave of his own accord, unless he needs the money even though he said he didn't?

He said that he wouldn't get paid if he walks out.
I'd say its to do with money and the fact that he is incredibly desparate for attention.
He said that he wouldn't get paid if he walks out.
I'd say its to do with money and the fact that he is incredibly desparate for attention.

So does he get paid if they actually remove him like they have with Jeremy and Ken? If he doesn't why would he keep provoking them to make him leave?
Original post by Blondie987
So does he get paid if they actually remove him like they have with Jeremy and Ken? If he doesn't why would he keep provoking them to make him leave?

I'm not sure. Probably.

Again- I just think it's for attention. He wants people to respond by saying 'Oh Perez, don't say that, were here for you'
To be fair, I think there are many people in there who also wouldn't cope particularly well on their own (eg Cav, Cami)
I'm not sure. Probably.

Again- I just think it's for attention. He wants people to respond by saying 'Oh Perez, don't say that, were here for you'
To be fair, I think there are many people in there who also wouldn't cope particularly well on their own (eg Cav, Cami)

Yeah, he's really getting on my nerves, hope he goes soon, thanks! :smile:
Reply 274
Eviction tonight from 8pm on Channel 5. And another eviction Wednesday.

I'd be surprised if Perez didn't go on either night - he surely can't make the final?
Argh.. It only has part 2 of tonight's programme on channel 5 on demand.. what the hell?! I want to watch it from the beginningggg. :mad:
Reply 276
Cami Li has gone now. Another eviction on Wednesday before Friday's final. Please be Perez.
Reply 277
Wednesday will be a double eviction. Kavana and Perez surely?

I'd expect Pricey or Keith to win it now.
Original post by Mackay
Wednesday will be a double eviction. Kavana and Perez surely?

I'd expect Pricey or Keith to win it now.

Perez and Pricey imo. (and dreams)

It'll either be Keith, Michelle or Hopkins winning.
Reply 279
Original post by Roving Fish
Perez and Pricey imo. (and dreams)

It'll either be Keith, Michelle or Hopkins winning.

I think Kavana and Perez will be evicted, and the final will go like this:

4th place - Michelle Visage
3rd place - Katie Price
2nd place - Keith Hopkins
1st place - Keith Chegwin

Quick Reply

Latest