The Student Room Group

Help not sure what to do

It’s my birthday this Saturday I didn’t plan anything cuz I have a-levels but I’m doing something with friends on the Friday but my closet friend is busy on the Saturday so I’m not doing anything- is it bad to think that she should of saved that day, she’s just going to her friends brothers football match is it bad if I ask her to do something with me instead- maybe she said she’s doing that cuz I said I wasn’t doing anything is it okay if I ask her to cancel it?? Help
Reply 1
of course you may feel a way about it but let it go honestly speaking i personally wouldn't tell her to cancel her plans cause it'll make me sound selfish in a way. You can always ask her to go out afterwards or before hand if you want but please don't take it to enjoy. It's your day you can always spend it with family and friends. But if i were you i would just focus on my a-levels and hopefully if the results are good which they will be i will have time to celebrate my belated my bday. Arleast you're doing something on friday to celebrate which is nice and i hope you have a lovely b-day and just enjoy it. wishing you all the best with your a-levels xxx
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
of course you may feel a way about it but let it go honestly speaking i personally wouldn't tell her to cancel her plans cause it'll make me sound selfish in a way. You can always ask her to go out afterwards or before hand if you want but please don't take it to enjoy. It's your day you can always spend it with family and friends. But if i were you i would just focus on my a-levels and hopefully if the results are good which they will be i will have time to celebrate my belated my bday. Arleast you're doing something on friday to celebrate which is nice and i hope you have a lovely b-day and just enjoy it. wishing you all the best with your a-levels xxx

Thanks so much xx :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending