The Student Room Group

AS level music - Waterloo Sunset stylistic features

I'm just doing some music revision for the 10 marks essays and was wondering if anyone could help me out with some of the stylistic features. I have searched the web but can't find anything and I want something a bit clear cut than my current notes. It would be great if any one could help. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by 09loves1
I'm just doing some music revision for the 10 marks essays and was wondering if anyone could help me out with some of the stylistic features. I have searched the web but can't find anything and I want something a bit clear cut than my current notes. It would be great if any one could help. Thanks

hey im also doing AS music. Which pieces have you done? some stylistic features of waterloo sunset- which I'm revising atm for my mock is the strophic structure, based on mainly 4 and 8 bar sections, repetitions of the main melodic hook in electric guitar, use of primary triads, main hook based on pentatonic scale, push and pull rhyth,s and drum fills to create rhythmic variety. I hope this helps the edexcel website has good notes too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending