The Student Room Group

TSR Smokers' Society

Scroll to see replies

Mmmm I love the smell of pipe smoke, it reminds me of snooker and working mens clubs :smile:

I have a pipe someone bought me in Thailand (I think, it may have been the Phillipines) it's very lovely, it's shaped like a woman with a huge pregnant belly lol.
I don't think mine'd remind you of a working men's club, I pack my pipe with Cellini's Classico Riserva.
Invictus_88
I don't think mine'd remind you of a working men's club, I pack my pipe with Cellini's Classico Riserva.

Ha, the working mens club my Grandad used to take me to was a bit of a non sequitur actually. It was just full of fat, balding tories who drove Jaguars. :p:
Reply 583
****. Smoking related injury.

Was typing whilst my cig was basically at an end - and the last bit somehow fell away from the filter. Before I knew it, I was pressing the key with my middle finger that had, unbeknownst to me, just had a big flaming hot ember fall on it.

Just back from running it under the cold tap...
I had my first pack with pictures on it today. Was dead weird, I'd just woken up and done my 5k without eating or smoking anything so I was a bit delirious... I thought at first they were advertising a spa day but apparently it's just a man in a morgue. I wonder if it's a real dead body, I've never seen a real dead person before.
Reply 585
Bubblebee
I had my first pack with pictures on it today. Was dead weird, I'd just woken up and done my 5k without eating or smoking anything so I was a bit delirious... I thought at first they were advertising a spa day but apparently it's just a man in a morgue. I wonder if it's a real dead body,
I've never seen a real dead person before.

I have! :p:
Arka
I have! :p:

:eek: Who?
smokers society :cool:

just signed up
Bubblebee
I had my first pack with pictures on it today. Was dead weird, I'd just woken up and done my 5k without eating or smoking anything so I was a bit delirious... I thought at first they were advertising a spa day but apparently it's just a man in a morgue. I wonder if it's a real dead body, I've never seen a real dead person before.

I've cut them open before, so it won't faze me :biggrin:
quadruple_twist
I've cut them open before, so it won't faze me :biggrin:

Gross.
Bubblebee
Gross.

Yeah it was, especially when someone accidentally cut into the intestines and goo shot out into someone's face. Actually a true story.

Anyway, I got my first picture pack today too. A baby breathing smoke or something. I'm gonna collect 'em all!
Reply 591
Wow the guy that started this society is soooooooooo good at what he does its not even funny....I think he works for Big Tobacco,

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOZZZED!!
Reply 592
How did you guys feel after your first cig and what was teh first cig that you tried?
rotor
How did you guys feel after your first cig and what was teh first cig that you tried?
Marlboro Lights and I didn't feel anything because I was drunk.
Reply 594
rotor

the first thing i smoked was actually a cigar (al capone, delicious btw). in fact i smoked quite a few before trying a cigarette. i got a bit of a head rush probably because i wasn't used to inhaling.

anyways guise i can blow smoke rings :woo:
Does anyone find Amber Leaf tobacco particularly harsh? I'll smoke an Amber Leaf rollie, and I find it quite harsh, and it often can make me feel quite sick afterwards. However, if I smoke just a normal Marlboro or whatever, I don't get the sickness sensation. Anyone else find this?
Yes, I found out yesterday the hard way that Amber Leaf gets REALLY harsh towards the end :s-smilie:
Is it true that Marlboro cigarettes burn quicker than most other brands? Anyone know the reason for this?
rotor

I think it was some awful, cheap brand like B&H. I rather enjoyed it as it happens; I'd smoked cigarillos and the odd cigar before then. Now I really can't smoke anything except Gitanes or Cohibas, presumably because they're dark rather than blond tobacco. I buy Marlboros in an emergency but I can't say I enjoy them.
Why is it so cold! I need a smoke! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest