Oh okay, I'll look into it more. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem were you thinking of staying in accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Yeah although I do live in london, I'd like the uni experience of being in halls etc. what about you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by Tracy_Baby
Yeah although I do live in london, I'd like the uni experience of being in halls etc. what about you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah cool yeah got to love the independence. Well I want to travel as I don't live in my home atm but if if I get a condensed timetable and they are on like consecutive days (Monday Tuesday etc) what what I was thinking was instead of travelling back because that would be pointless. Instead i would like to see if anyone would take me in for one night and I'll sleep on their floor and treat them to a takeaway aha as my gesture of thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha exactly .. So where do you live then ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Haha exactly .. So where do you live then ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In Hampshire so it would take an hour and a half each way which I'm up for doing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh that's what I do atm haha I'm at Uca atm, did you apply there ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
It worked! :biggrin: got my student ID number and managed to book my place for the applicant day on the 25th Feb! Anyone else going on that date?
Reply 87
I'm thinking of doing film and creative writing instead of just film.. If that's possible ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah you should be able to! You could do that as a joint honours if they offer it :smile:
Yeah I'm gonna look at it now. So annoyed that I can't even firm roehampton cos they're the only uni that's offered me a place on ucas.

-_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also, does anyone know if roehampton offer students the chance to study abroad for a term ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Also, does anyone know if roehampton offer students the chance to study abroad for a term ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they do my partner is studying there and one of her peers are studying in America

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is that available on the film course though ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Original post by Monica-xx
Hey guys! Thought I'd start up a thread for 2015 applicants as I haven't seen one been set up yet! What has everyone chosen to study? I got an offer to study Criminology :smile:

I am an international student. Got an offer to study Masters in International Relations. :smile:
Reply 93
Original post by Monica-xx
How did you get your student ID number to book your place? I haven't got mine so I can't do it :frown:

My student ID was at the top of my email giving me the offer. If you call the admissions centre (number should be on any of the emails received or on their website) then they might be able to help you out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
There's an open day on 11th Feb.. Who's going ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also going to the open day that day! Though I already went last year in the summer, my friend wants to go so I said I'd take her haha :tongue:
Reply 95
Original post by anastasiasophia
Ooh I'm just going to the general open day on the 11th. I recieved my offer on the 24th December but haven't received an invitation for an applicant day. When did you recieve the invitation for the applicant day? x

I'm gonna go to the open day as well even though I already went last year in the summer :tongue: My friend wants to go so I said I'd go with her haha x
Reply 96
Yeah I'm gonna look at it now. So annoyed that I can't even firm roehampton cos they're the only uni that's offered me a place on ucas.

-_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should probably contact the universities if they said they'd give you an offer within a certain time period and it's gone past that. That happened with one of mine and they sorted my offer out. But then I guess it can depend on when you sent your UCAS off. If you want to contact them then you can just to be sure :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by r-t
My student ID was at the top of my email giving me the offer. If you call the admissions centre (number should be on any of the emails received or on their website) then they might be able to help you out

Posted from TSR Mobile

I emailed Roehampton saying I didn't have any letters or emails containing my student ID. They sorted it out and emailed it to me :biggrin: I was able to finally book my place for the applicant day
I sent off my application on the deadline day so that's probably why everyone's taking so long -_- everyone except roehampton 😂😁

What days your applicant day? Or is it an open day?

I wanna see my potential classmates

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
I sent off my application on the deadline day so that's probably why everyone's taking so long -_- everyone except roehampton ������������

What days your applicant day? Or is it an open day?

I wanna see my potential classmates

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh that's probably why it's taking time. My applicant day is on the 25th of Feb but I'm also going to the open day on the 11th even though I've already been :tongue: My friend wants to go to the open day but she doesn't want to go on her own so I said I'd go with her haha. I know! I'd like to see potential classmates too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending