The Student Room Group

Updating SFE Course and Institution

Hi,
I previously applied for SFE with Arden University which was approved, however I got an offer from my first choice Roehampton University for Sep 2023 intake. I just amended my SFE application for Change of Course and Institution, Its says it takes 6 weeks to process changes however some changes takes 48 hours. Any information if change of course and institution takes 48 hours given I only update institution as application for previous entitlement was for 3 Years Undergraduate In Business and I am still applying for entitlement for 3 Years Undergraduate in Business only difference is institution?
Original post by adnandes
Hi,
I previously applied for SFE with Arden University which was approved, however I got an offer from my first choice Roehampton University for Sep 2023 intake. I just amended my SFE application for Change of Course and Institution, Its says it takes 6 weeks to process changes however some changes takes 48 hours. Any information if change of course and institution takes 48 hours given I only update institution as application for previous entitlement was for 3 Years Undergraduate In Business and I am still applying for entitlement for 3 Years Undergraduate in Business only difference is institution?

Hi there, any changes do take the estimated timescale above. If you're only applying for fees and maintenance loan then the current estimated timescale is 15 working days for your application to be updated. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Thanks for the response, I just notice the maintained loan part of my application changed from £ 13,298 to £6,951 any reason as to why? My application for change of University is still in process
Hi,

Thanks for the response, I just notice the maintained loan part of my application changed from £ 13,298 to £6,951 any reason as to why? My application for change of University is still in process

Hi there, Have you changed your living location on the course details section? Where will you be living during study? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending