The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's great to see everyone getting involved! :awesome:
If any needs any study help tips then send me a PM :smile:
I'm not from the UK, but can I join? :biggrin:

I need to improve my GPA. I currently have a 3.89 GPA, but I want to get a 4.0 :smile:

I need to improve on:
- PE
- Mandarin
- Social Sciences

I need to get an A (or A+) on all of them. Mandarin is especially worrying. ):
Original post by Castiel.
I'm not from the UK, but can I join? :biggrin:

I need to improve my GPA. I currently have a 3.89 GPA, but I want to get a 4.0 :smile:

I need to improve on:
- PE
- Mandarin
- Social Sciences

I need to get an A (or A+) on all of them. Mandarin is especially worrying. ):

Yes! :banana: All are welcome! :woo:
My main goal is to get at least grades ABB to get into Coventry but I would really like an A* in psychology, an A in maths and an A in biology :smile:
Main goal this year is to get AAAA in all my subjects, (maths, physics, chemistry and economics.) :cool:
Original post by jshep000
Main goal this year is to get AAAA in all my subjects, (maths, physics, chemistry and economics.) :cool:

Good luck :tongue: Keep us all updated with your blog :biggrin:
Original post by tumblrgirl96
My main goal is to get at least grades ABB to get into Coventry but I would really like an A* in psychology, an A in maths and an A in biology :smile:

PMing you now :banana2:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Good luck :tongue: Keep us all updated with your blog :biggrin:

How should I format this blog? I'm guessing I just make a thread on this forum, and make an OP and update the OP as I go along?:eek:
How should I format this blog? I'm guessing I just make a thread on this forum, and make an OP and update the OP as I go along?:eek:

Make a thread in this forum, and then just update/post in it as you go along. :h: There's some others already set up to give you an idea :woo:

Yeah, make a thread then write your aims, introductions etc in the OP :smile: You can just add more posts, you don't need to edit the OP :nah: People will comment on it too hopefully :tongue:
You can look on other people's blogs for inspiration
How do we verify our current grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo

Posted from TSR Mobile

A picture of the grade sheet from last year should suffice with it showing your name and candidate number I think:tongue:
Original post by Edminzodo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Email me a photo of your latest results sheet :h: :yy: That way I can publicly verify you - it's just to save people posting their personal details on the public forum :woo:

If you're joining in I'll PM you now! :banana:
I'm currently getting wayyy below target in maths and physics... I'm predicted BBB and take English language, Maths and Physics AS. I've had two sets of mocks now and not doing very well. I want to get at least a C for both maths and physics (as im on/above target in English) by the exams, please help :biggrin: how do I email puddles the monkey?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by McDerdactyl
I'm currently getting wayyy below target in maths and physics... I'm predicted BBB and take English language, Maths and Physics AS. I've had two sets of mocks now and not doing very well. I want to get at least a C for both maths and physics (as im on/above target in English) by the exams, please help :biggrin: how do I email puddles the monkey?

I'll PM you now :ninja:

:banana2:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
I'll PM you now :ninja:

:banana2:

Are bananas the theme of this competition now or something? :giggle:

Yes
[scroll]:banana2::banana::banana2::banana:[/scroll]