The Student Room Group

Improving Vet Student? | 3rd year GYG blog

Sooo I've decided I'm going back to the GYG world for the whole of my third year (as long as I remember to update anyway) after I quite enjoyed starting a blog after I failed my 2nd year mocks. I feel posting on here holds me more accountable and makes me feel like I actually do stuff, so if this is what it takes to keep me motivated throughout the year so be it 😂

Anyone from the vet forums will more than likely recognise me as I try to be helpful on there, I do really like helping prospective applicants so anyone with questions please shout! You can comment on here too, I'll happily help. Anyone not recognising me, I am a vet student starting my third year at the University of Liverpool, I didn't get any offers the first time I applied, took a gap year and reapplied. Definitely not an all A*s student (chemistry can get lost) and overly honest, won't sugar coat that the vet degree is intense and not full of joy, first year was a train wreck and so far I've probably not done near as much work as I should've done (except back end of 2nd year) but happy to share my journey and experiences so people can relate they aren't (or won't be as a future vet student) going through it alone :smile:

I'll probably add some general info that's commonly asked about below for anyone interested :wink:

Subjects in third year:

Spoiler

Info on Liverpool as a vet uni:

Spoiler

Info on how exams are run:

Spoiler

My general tips for vet school applicants:

Spoiler

My general tips for starting (and existing if you find it useful lol) vet students:

Spoiler

(edited 6 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Some more personal info and stats for fun! I'll update this bit regularly :biggrin:

Some info about me:

Spoiler

Stats from my Forest App which I turn on when I do uni work:

Spoiler

My study methods:

Spoiler

Info on research projects + my own:

Spoiler

Vet student placement info + my own:

Spoiler

(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
11/09/23 first 'actual' update post of the third year GYG! Our term won't be starting until the 25th this month so as you can imagine I'm not going to be posting loads until then as I won't be doing much uni-related work, but I am quite excited for the year ahead so I have been starting to do little bits. I've just polished up the above posts with some info I commonly give for anyone coming from the vet threads which you may or may not find useful and I'll post this on the relevant big threads.

I came to Liverpool to move my stuff into my new uni home on Friday and will be staying here until next weekend, then I'll be going back home for maybe 5/6 days before coming back up before term starts. Seems a bit back and forthy but I had to be here this week because I offered another vet student from HK to stay in our spare room for a local placement she is doing, and as my other housemates are busy with their own things I'm in charge of the 'hosting' (i.e. mostly just letting her in and out aha). But I also LOVE being in Liverpool and I was really bored of my life back down south as I don't really have friends where my parents live and there isn't much to do. I've spent my summer working full time at a kennels I did a placement at in April, which I do enjoy the job and the team but it is a very physical on your feet job and the hours are 8-6pm 5/6 days a week which has been exhausting. I've also been sharing a 16.2hh happy hacker horse who has been lovely and I did do a 2 week placement at an equine vet in July which I loved and found very interesting and has helped my motivation for the year coming. I do feel more at peace also knowing I have the majority of my stuff in here settled and can just pick up the odd bits (and my pet rats) when I go back later in the month. The new house is nice and big but there has been a good few teething issues with things being unclean and broken but I hope they'll be sorted by the time we start term.

I've had a little crisis and bought a few new vet books, luckily most for £10 used and one for £19.50 (if you want the BSAVA pocketbook for vets you are best off getting a free student membership with BSAVA and getting it for £19.50 new with free delivery that came next day because I've seen used ones go for £25...) so wasn't too expensive and I feel they'll be helpful if I ever decide to open them. But last week at some point I did actually make some brief notes in the pharmacology bits of the pocketbook from lecture notes and the BSAVA formulary as the pocketbook does say dosages but not really what the medication actually is (probably because you'll be familiar by the time you're a vet?) but I think it'd be useful for placements and rotations as a guide. I think I want to finish that off this week as I found it quite fun and maybe I'll do some brief revision of the subjects like pathology, some anatomy and physiology etc even if it's just skimming through my tables or lecture notes or the textbooks I have. I feel my brain is craving some actual learning aha so I'm hopeful I'll be more motivated throughout the year, but I feel the content is so much more relevant and interesting from now on too. I'm excited as I have some PDSA placements planned for this year while in Liverpool and I've heard they're really good at involving you and you see a lot as they're busy, so hopefully can put some of the lecture knowledge into practice.
Reply 3
Original post by RambleAmple
Some more personal info and stats for fun! I'll update this bit regularly :biggrin:

Some info about me:

Spoiler

Stats from my Forest App which I turn on when I do uni work:

Spoiler

My study methods:

Spoiler

Info on research projects + my own:

Spoiler

Vet student placement info + my own:

Spoiler

loving your GYG already !! also you have a chinchilla omg??? IM SO JEALOUS
Reply 4
I’ll be following!
Reply 5
Original post by aliaa03
loving your GYG already !! also you have a chinchilla omg??? IM SO JEALOUS

Haha I have 2 called Chilli and Rocket who are 9, Chilli is on his last legs really but still seemingly happy for now and Rocket is still doing welll. Rocket is the one in my profile pic :smile:

Original post by Euapp
I’ll be following!

Amazing! I'll be happy to hear how your DD will be doing in third year too :smile:
Reply 6
Haha I have 2 called Chilli and Rocket who are 9, Chilli is on his last legs really but still seemingly happy for now and Rocket is still doing welll. Rocket is the one in my profile pic :smile:

Amazing! I'll be happy to hear how your DD will be doing in third year too :smile:

She’s working in a clinic this week ( lots of eye surgery) but she’s not allowed to use it as EMS because of the new Christmas deadline. Good experience nevertheless.
Hi @RambleAmple just to let you know I've moved your blog over to the new forum for Grow Your Grades 2023-24. Good luck with everything!
Reply 8
17/09/23 Another little not really GYG update pre start of term.

I've been mostly relaxing in Liverpool all week doing not much beside hanging out with housemates and other friends, but it felt deserved as I have been over working myself all summer at the kennels. I unpacked, decorated my room, settled in, went for some short walks, registered for course engagement so I get student loan on time - and weirdly bumped into an old friend that's from Hertfordshire?! His sister is starting medicine in Liverpool, but what a coincidence I bumped into him in the 10 min I was on campus a 4 hour drive from where we live aha. I did some light admin prior to starting uni like briefly caught up with my tutor, emailed a clinic about a placement and finished filling out my online EMS diary for the placement I did in July but I forgot I hadn't finished putting in all the cases. I did some more annotations in my BSAVA pocketbook on pharmacology, I have not finished it completely but intend to by the time uni starts - I feel like doing little tasks like this without pressure of having to cram it all actually helps with revision more. I mostly want to use it for when I'm on placements and rotations, I feel if I look up some of the drugs used and procedures I've seen in between consults/procedures or breaks then it will help solidify the knowledge in a way that's better than sitting in front of lecture notes in a library. Plus I am currently using my summary tables and the lecture slides to do the annotations, so I am skim reading the content again and hopefully that's counting as some light revision. Also had a mild hyper fixation on growing my LinkedIn for a few days, not that I think it's super important as it's easy enough for vets to find jobs but got paranoid that a little networking probably wouldn't hurt.

Yesterday I travelled back down south to my parents to chill at home a bit longer (with the home cooked meals and bath) and work a bit more Monday-Thursday, I have a few bits like more clothes and some furniture bits and my rats I need to take back up with me next Saturday. It's also my birthday at the end of the month and as in 2019 I happened to pass my driving test in the same week as my birthday, my car insurance always runs out on my birthday (bear with me) and I was trying to sort it out with my dad (who kindly pays for it as there's no way I could afford it while in uni myself) and then I mentioned the policy will start on my birthday, he then started panicking and went to speak to my mum. It turns out back in April he saw private registration plates that he decided to buy for me (we both like our cars) and my birthday is still 2 weeks away but obviously I'll need to get the insurance on the new reg so he gave them to me now - I won't say what they are but they do have 'vet' in them 😂 I did always want to have plates like that but was going to wait until I graduate, but I guess now I simply must pass to make them true and I got some more stickers for my car's booty because I am that type of person. I am quite excited for the first week of term, not so much just starting the new year but that is 'vet freshers week' and while I avoid freshers like the plague (because it literally plagues me pneumonia isn't fun) it's a special year because I should be getting a first year buddy who I can (gently) torture for that week 😂 Plus it's my birthday week so I'm treating myself to some pampering with getting eyebrows and hair done and a new tattoo so overall I'm excited.

If there's any Liverpool freshers who want an extra (or 'adoptive' as sometimes the matching process isn't flawless like my buddy didn't like me much but her friend basically took over) third year buddy feel free to PM me, me and my house wouldn't say no to more :smile:
Reply 9
23/09/23 Term starts in 2 days!

I'm ngl I've had an extremely chaotic week and I'm no longer really looking forward to the next week. I feel very emotionally unstable, I've had to euthanise my chinchilla yesterday as he got worse the week I was away in Liverpool, last days (sort of as I'll likely be back in other holidays) at the kennels were emotional. Then I've had loads of stressors like sorting out my car insurance/tax/MOT that's always due around this time, my research project supervisor isn't replying when I'm meant to meet him on Tuesday, my tattoo artist won't show me the design until the day, everyone's started looking for Leahurst housing already and 2 of my friends have suddenly dropped us and finding a 2 bed is difficult, and now it is also awkward with those friends who we were meant to be doing the buddy meal with as well as my birthday on Friday... Plus I'm moving the rest of my stuff in today and I just feel everything is a mess and I'm just a big ball of stress now rather than excitement, I don't even really want to do the buddy meal or anything for my birthday anymore because drunk me can be *difficult*. But anyway, I am still happy to start the academic side of third year so I thought I'd do some weekly goal things rather than just daily so I can plan a bit better, I'll probably do this on Saturdays for the week ahead as I prefer to do most things prior to the session actually happening.

Goals for week of 25/09/23:

Spoiler

(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 10
24/09/23 Sunday before first Monday back, also meet your buddy night!

Yesterday I travelled back to Liverpool with the rest of my stuff and my rats, unpacked and then chilled with my flatmates the rest of the evening so it was nice, made me feel a bit better emotionally. I'm having a lie in currently but I need to do a Lidl shop for food once I get up, then it'll probably be time for lunch and I intend to do a little bit of uni work today. I think I'll probably aim to write up the 3 lectures which are currently out (keeping up with lectures is generally how I assess whether I'm ahead or behind uni work) which are 2 pathology intro-type lectures and a communication skills lecture which isn't until the week after but seeing as the majority of the lectures for this week aren't accessible yet it gives me something to do. Depending on how long this takes and my motivation I may then write up and watch the videos for some of the 4 clinical skills which are out, but I'll probably have to stop doing work around 4pm so I have time to have an early-ish dinner and get ready as we have to be at Revs for meet the buddy night at 7pm. But I'm happy even if I just do a tiny bit today, I do have a fairly full on week at uni and with general life being vet freshers and my birthday week so if I do anything to get ahead is good as I don't have much time in the evenings. Tomorrow I have a more relaxed day with the course overview seminar at 10am and then a clinical skills lab induction 2-4pm, but it usually doesn't last more than an hour. So I'll have time to do work 11am-2pm (- lunch) and then I'll probably be able to do work 3ish-6pm, after which I have someone staying round but I don't think I'd want to work later than that anyway. I reckon that gives me enough time to finish quite a large chunk of the work I had planned for this week, but really hoping the other lectures will become live tomorrow morning as my other days aren't as chilled and I prefer doing them before the actual session.
Reply 11
25/09/23 Not a very happy Monday ahah

So last night at the meet your buddy night I ended up drinking WAY too much, had a good time and went home around 10pm. Except I left my phone in the Uber, as well as my bank card and driving license, which has been an absolute pain to sort out today. To make it worse, I'm never a vomitter, but you best bet I spent all night over the toilet being very profusely sick (as well as in my bed, all over the floors between my bedroom and bathroom, on the bathroom door?), if I had a sip of water it would come straight out, I had to put in an absence for uni because this continued until about 12 today and I still feel very sensitive. Thankfully while they're compulsory all the proper 'intro' sessions aren't really all that helpful anyway as it is info we had in previous years being repeated, and the lectures I need from Wednesday aren't uploaded yet either which is a pain but means I wouldn't have got too much done today anyway so can't feel too guilty. But anyway I was obviously more focused on trying to get my belongings back (for obvious reasons but also I can't get onto the lectures without verifying it on my phone first anyway), Uber useless saying driver said he doesn't have it, blocked my bank card, tried different things and then I remembered I put track my iPhone on my friends' phone and it worked. Once I recovered enough we me and my housemate simply drove to this random warehouse in Bootle it was pinging in and had to beg the security guy to let me in despite it being a weird request. But surprise surprise the Uber driver does work there and did find my phone, so I guess everything is ok now, unblocked my card at the bank and trying to continue making a recovery. Definitely not the day I had planned and I am laying off alcohol for a bit (even though it was my first time in 4 months lol) but I'm just glad the worst is over.

Tuesdays this semester we have dedicated to research projects so no official sessions (except intro at 9am but it's online) but my supervisor is still ignoring me, I messaged him again today but no reply so who knows what I'm meant to be doing... Yesterday I did do the 3 lectures that are up though then did some reading of my book 'Pathologic Basis of Veterinary Disease' which did actually nicely go over the basic concepts we went through last year - and all of this took only 1 hour 15 min.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 12
27/09/23 Skipped a day but did already have a self care day yesterday 😂

Yesterday as I mentioned was the research project day so apart from a 9am seminar to introduce research projects again I didn't have any other sessions on and I couldn't do much because not a clue what my project is as my supervisor didn't get back to me until the evening. We did settle on a day to meet online with another staff member who will be helping, that will be on Friday and ironically will have to miss the only lecture on that day. I did come into lectures this morning as we had 9am-1pm full, I did skip the 11am lecture as I really needed to eat as I was heading straight to the tattoo place after and I couldn't do pre notes anyway as wasn't released early enough. After a lot of nerves as the artist wouldn't show me until I got there, the tattoo did turn out really good so I'm happy (wasn't too happy after 2.5 hours he told me we were just over halfway and I felt done but it's ok because he was joking and we finished at exactly the 3 hour mark). I still have an appointment tonight but will have to have a look over the materials for tomorrow's necropsy practical at Leahurst - I do think it's slightly mean they won't provide transport and kind of dumped it upon us that we have to travel there as it isn't the easiest by public transport, luckily I have a car and will be taking some of my group but I'm sure not all groups have at least 2 drivers to do that. Then the practical also is due to end at 1pm and we have lectures 2-5pm so not sure how they expect us to get back and also feed ourselves, I may allow myself to skip first lecture depending on timing (or entirely if I feel done and feel I'd work better at home). As I have Friday pretty much free apart from some beauty appointments and the research project meeting I think I'll be fine to catch up on most of the work this week then and over the weekend, although everyone in my house is sick and I'm also feeling it now so I guess play it by ear (plus birthday Friday so can treat myself). We also have a house viewing on Saturday over at Neston and I'm really hoping it works out!
Reply 13
25/09/23 Not a very happy Monday ahah

So last night at the meet your buddy night I ended up drinking WAY too much, had a good time and went home around 10pm. Except I left my phone in the Uber, as well as my bank card and driving license, which has been an absolute pain to sort out today. To make it worse, I'm never a vomitter, but you best bet I spent all night over the toilet being very profusely sick (as well as in my bed, all over the floors between my bedroom and bathroom, on the bathroom door?), if I had a sip of water it would come straight out, I had to put in an absence for uni because this continued until about 12 today and I still feel very sensitive. Thankfully while they're compulsory all the proper 'intro' sessions aren't really all that helpful anyway as it is info we had in previous years being repeated, and the lectures I need from Wednesday aren't uploaded yet either which is a pain but means I wouldn't have got too much done today anyway so can't feel too guilty. But anyway I was obviously more focused on trying to get my belongings back (for obvious reasons but also I can't get onto the lectures without verifying it on my phone first anyway), Uber useless saying driver said he doesn't have it, blocked my bank card, tried different things and then I remembered I put track my iPhone on my friends' phone and it worked. Once I recovered enough we me and my housemate simply drove to this random warehouse in Bootle it was pinging in and had to beg the security guy to let me in despite it being a weird request. But surprise surprise the Uber driver does work there and did find my phone, so I guess everything is ok now, unblocked my card at the bank and trying to continue making a recovery. Definitely not the day I had planned and I am laying off alcohol for a bit (even though it was my first time in 4 months lol) but I'm just glad the worst is over.

Tuesdays this semester we have dedicated to research projects so no official sessions (except intro at 9am but it's online) but my supervisor is still ignoring me, I messaged him again today but no reply so who knows what I'm meant to be doing... Yesterday I did do the 3 lectures that are up though then did some reading of my book 'Pathologic Basis of Veterinary Disease' which did actually nicely go over the basic concepts we went through last year - and all of this took only 1 hour 15 min.

omg I'm so glad you managed to track your phone down 😭 mine was stolen a few weeks ago so ik how inconvenient it is without it. how did it end up in some random warehouse tho??
Reply 14
Original post by aliaa03
omg I'm so glad you managed to track your phone down 😭 mine was stolen a few weeks ago so ik how inconvenient it is without it. how did it end up in some random warehouse tho??

The Uber driver did have the phone, just either didn't check or intended to keep it but went about it poorly... But the warehouse I think is his main job and Uber is a side hussle, so he left it in the car he parked in the warehouse and so it pinged there. He was very panicked that we knew where he was and worked despite us explaining that no, we didn't, it's just the phone has tracking, and he conveniently only updated that he did actually deep clean (while at work?) and then find the phone but it only came through after he'd already been notified that we're walking down to see him, so to me that's quite suspicious. But nevermind, it was such a pain without a phone, I'm just happy I've got it back!

30/09/23 I actually started writing this response yesterday on my birthday but I must've ran out of time ahahah
Freshers flu has unfortunately got worse since Wednesday so I've not done much uni wise, I did watch the sheep necropsy videos and read the handbook on Wednesday night which was useful. On Thursday the sheep necropsy practical at Leahurst was really good, the staff teaching were very enthusiastic and I feel I gained a lot from it with getting confidence doing surgery-type skills and revising the anatomy. But I did feel progressively worse as we were driving home so I didn't end up going back to uni 2-5 and slept for ages instead I was completely dead. Yesterday I was also very ill, I had a few appointments I couldn't cancel like eyebrows and hair which meant I was running around Liverpool all morning until I had my Zoom meeting with my research project supervisor + a staff member who likes getting students involved in doing questionnaires. We decided to focus on the difference in knowledge of equine pain scales of 1st vs 5th year vets, discussed some potential issues we could run into in terms of compliance filling out a questionnaire but also discussed how this could be helped, discussed some potential questions etc. So it is back to me to actually draft some questions over this weekend and get back to them so hopefully we can get the ethical approval etc underway. Then I actually did end up celebrating my birthday and went to an Indian restaurant I really like in the evening and then chilled with my housemates for ages which was nice. I feel a bit less ill today but still quite sleep deprived and not right, I (fingers crossed lol) have a house viewing in Neston at 4pm which kind of disrupts my day so I might just focus on the research questions mainly today as obviously time is of the essence with this. I am quite behind but I do think I'd have struggled too much to properly keep up last week with everything going on and it's not the end of the world, I don't think it'd take tooooo long to catch up on last week, maybe 2-3 hours and hopefully if I rest up I'll feel much better for next week.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 15
01/10/23 Not much to update since yesterday but the house was soooooo gorgeous literally like a 5 star hotel, owned by the family of the vet student currently living there and honestly we couldn't find faults in it. But we are second in line and haven't heard back yet, I've not got much hope of the first in line saying no because honestly why would they, that house was genuinely the best student house I've ever seen especially for 2 people. Anyway I need to stop thinking about it before I get upset at the potential heartbreak later again 😭 I'm still coughy and sneezy but I think good enough I can't use it as a full excuse anymore so I'm intending to jump back into work today, I may ease myself in with a Starbucks study sesh once I get showered and have breakfast and focus on catching up with last week lectures, they seem quite important and interesting so I may actually watch the recordings at home later which is quite unheard of for me. And I've still got to draft some more questions up for the research project but I do have some ideas so it is more of a task I can do chilling at home. Tomorrow I've got 12-5pm in lectures which I do want to go in for, and I don't want to make false promises but maybe I could force myself to start working at 9 to get a bit ahead of them.

Goals for week of 02/10/23:

Spoiler

(edited 6 months ago)
01/10/23 Not much to update since yesterday but the house was soooooo gorgeous literally like a 5 star hotel, owned by the family of the vet student currently living there and honestly we couldn't find faults in it. But we are second in line and haven't heard back yet, I've not got much hope of the first in line saying no because honestly why would they, that house was genuinely the best student house I've ever seen especially for 2 people. Anyway I need to stop thinking about it before I get upset at the potential heartbreak later again 😭

I can only suggest you keep looking so at least if they say no you feel like you still have good options!
Reply 17
Original post by Saracen's Fez
I can only suggest you keep looking so at least if they say no you feel like you still have good options!

Thank you. We have been doing that, but near Neston there isn't too many housing options as it's more rural and landlords have started selling up, and our year has probably about 50 more students than previous years (covid oopsie) so it's a very big race to find a house. I think there isn't too many houses that are just a 2 bed either which is what we're currently looking for (I'm argumentative and we got screwed over by mates) and we've not had responses from anyone else who's advertised a 2 bed. So far still not heard back but I think I'll message tomorrow.

A second update today but I did go to Starbucks and caught up on all 5 lectures from last week which took 2 hours, then I went home and over the course of the evening did 2 clinical skills I needed to do before my practical session on Wednesday (asepsis 3 and virtual cases) in both notes and watching the videos. I actually think this years' asepsis is simpler than the 2 years previously aha no more fiddly gloving or gowning, just preparing different surgical sites aseptically - it's interesting we are now being encouraged to use a cross hatch method as well as spiral to scrub sites, which we were told not to in first year, but apparently there's new evidence to suggest they're equally effective? I still think I'd prefer to do spiral where possible as I feel I'm not just dragging bacteria back to the initial site, unless it didn't make sense to do on that specific area. We have fresh videos and fresh models which will be cool to see as I missed the induction on Monday as I was being sick. I still desperately need to at least brain storm some questions for the questionnaire so I can refine it tomorrow even though it's getting late, but it is a more chilled task I guess I can do while eating dinner. I am aiming to leave the house by 9 tomorrow to do pre-notes on the lectures 12-5 and get the questionnaire more in order but I know I'll hate that idea in the morning lmao so we'll see.
Reply 18
02/10/23 Managed a first good uni work day lol

I stayed up late drafting questions then stressing last night so I have been exhausted but I did manage to get to Starbucks for 9:30 to start working so I'm proud lol. I edited the questions from last night and then sent them to my supervisor and haven't heard back yet but at least that's my part done for a short while. I then wrote up the 4 lectures we had this afternoon so I'm not behind and that's all I had time for as had to go to the lectures 12-5 and tbf I stayed quite focused. The content is so much more interesting which probably helps with it being things like surgical principles etc, it just feels more relevant although a little scary too aha it's getting so much more real. I feel I've done well today so I will just relax this evening with some Netflix probably. What I do tomorrow slightly depends on if my supervisor replies to me or not, if he does I'll do whatever feedback ASAP but if not I can't really do much else for my research project atm. I am going to need to do a food shop with a flatmate at some point and I think I will focus on writing up the lectures for the rest of this week as there is LOADS for Friday and that will probably put me in a decent enough position, but if I do feel like doing any more I can always look at more clinical skills etc ahead of doing them in the coming weeks.
Reply 19
05/10/23 Had a few chilled days of life-ing

Few days without an update but mostly because I haven't had an awful lot to do with my supervisor not getting back to me yet so I've been doing boring adulting things like food shopping and cleaning, looking into more EMS etc. I had my first clinical skills session yesterday which was chilled (freshers very surprised at our 'models' for things like patient prep for a castration lmao) and a communicating in difficult situations seminar. Also booked a private half hour horse riding lesson on a whim which was good as I haven't ridden in about a month so I am SORE today, it was fun though I was riding a 17.3h horse who decided we are doing jumping with the single pole on the ground. Today I've written up 4 of the 6 lectures for tomorrow and also did some retail therapy and had a trip to the docks as I was in town for a doctor's visit anyway so it was a fun day. Tomorrow I've got a 9-5 in lectures, a bit disjointed as it is 9-12 then a lunch break, lecture at 1 then a break and then lectures 3-5 again but I'm hoping to write up the last 2 lectures during the breaks as they shouldn't take too long. Overall think this week went alright, much better than last week and I'm only really disappointed the research project isn't really moving along awfully quickly but I feel it's not entirely in my control, I may have to do a complaint about my supervisor soon which I don't want to do but I don't want to be in a position I can't catch up from later on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending