The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roshany
My goal is to get AAAA in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Business :biggrin:

Awesome, I'll send you a PM now :h:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Email me a photo of your latest results sheet :h: :yy: That way I can publicly verify you - it's just to save people posting their personal details on the public forum :woo:

If you're joining in I'll PM you now! :banana:

I don't have one . . . I haven't had mocks yet . . . !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
I don't have one . . . I haven't had mocks yet . . . !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hm, when are your mocks? :woo: Do you think you'll get your results by the 9th Feb?
I need to get all A's in my AS levels- Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and Maths. ( I am going to become a Vet *fingers crossed!*, and I don't want to have to retake any)

Psychology is fine, I'm on track for that, Biology and Chemistry are ok, I'm averaging a B, but my maths is awful. I am really good in lessons, and I am one of the people that others go to to explain things, but I cannot get my head around the exams, and I end up getting about 40% in them :frown:

Thank you!
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey,

I want to achieve an A* in biology or chemistry (or both!) and an A in Religous studies.

I achieved AAB in AS-level.

Any advice would be appreciated!
I would like to enter please!
Unfortunately, I got a U in my Biology last year, I'm resitting it this year and I've been told I can push myself for an A. I also would like a C/B in my English Language, I would very much appreciate your help!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 66
Well this seems like a good idea! At AS I got CCE, an I'm retaking the 2 exams I got an e in aswell as doing my A2! And I really wish to get ABB for my overall a-level
C AS SOCIOLOGY
C AS religious studies
E in AS psychology
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hm, when are your mocks? :woo: Do you think you'll get your results by the 9th Feb?

March! Will a GCSE sheet suffice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loving this! I'm looking to get AAAA in my AS subjects biology chemistry maths and french. The hardest one to get my head round at the moment is chemistry, and not as much, but still a bit, french.
I'd like to take part too! My goal is to hopefully get above 95% in each of my A2 subjects (stretch goal: beat AS results!). It's going to be tough but I'd like to be ambitious!
Hi I'd like to enter

I'm expectedall a*s and a's but didn't revise for mocks
They completely de motivated me
I know I can do it

I got a*abbcccccc
have no time left :frown:
Reply 71
My goals are ABB in Biology, French and Chemistry at A2. My AS results were kinda bad so I want to get ABB this year.
I would love to be part of this I have just been told I should drop AS maths as I am struggling and flopped my mock so I now only have 3 courses. Biology history and chemistry so I would like to achieve all A as to not make me only doing 3 a downfall and put me at a disadvantage against people doing 4
i want to enter this.
Reply 74
Oh! This is an encouraging thread, my goals are to get AA in biology and chemistry, (already have an A in psychology). I'm self teaching myself A2 so this is going to be interesting :excited:
(edited 8 years ago)
I am aiming for the crazy goal of A*A*A* at A-level (in French, RS and Maths). The thing which I am struggling on is the STATISTICS 1 Maths module - I absolutely love the core modules but cannot get my head around Statistics! My aim is to get my head around it ready for the summer exam :smile:
Reply 76
Hiya
I am studying A2 Economics, History and Maths hoping to get all A's this perhaps even and A* in Economics which was my highest grade last year! I didn't do too well either in my AS' last year and got BDDD. My fourth D was Chemistry which I dropped! I will also be resitting modules this year - your help in sure would be very beneficial!

Lois x
Remember, this isn't all about As either. There might be some of you wanting to turn a D to a C or a C to a B. If that's you, I'd encourage you to enter especially! :biggrin:

In my GCSEs I was predicted a D in maths initially, I got a tutor and worked hard and got a high B, almost an A. You can turn things around peeps.

GOODLUCK!!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 78
I think this is the motivation I've been looking for! I got AABC at AS and I'm carrying on the ABC (Sociology, English Language and History) and I aim for AAA/A*AB with the help of a few retakes! (or maybe even A*AA if we're really optimistic! :biggrin:)
Think i need a bit of a push so this will be great!

Goals:
I'm currently doing my AS so I want to get an A in Maths, German and Business and a B in Chemistry. It's my worst subject but my target is a B and im currently on a D lol :frown:
I really wanna go to Uni of Surrey but with my grades at the moment I dont thnk they'll even bother with me.

Good luck everyone! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending