The Student Room Group

What is the most memorable part of your current relationship?

It could be funny, sweet or something completely strange...We won't judge :ninja:
Dat slow dance
Reply 2
i guess the most memorable part is that i'm not in one and i just masturbate a lot
Reply 3
It's really hilarious how my current girlfriend is invisible, never speaks and no-one else has ever seen her. Good times.
Reply 4
The time when he turned into Boris Johnson.....
md-powered sex, basically
Reply 6
Emma Watson is waiting for me to come and take her away <3
You guys heard it here first :3
Our first date which ended up in bed... Not gonna go in details :wink: :biggrin:
His Penis.
seeing my girlfriends smile for the first time
Reply 10
Original post by Arkasia
It's really hilarious how my current girlfriend is invisible, never speaks and no-one else has ever seen her. Good times.

She sounds like a real laugh! You must be very happy together. :h:

Original post by meenu89
The time when he turned into Boris Johnson.....

You might be confusing dreams and memories here :wink:

Original post by GunslingerZearon
seeing my girlfriends smile for the first time

N'awwwwww
Original post by Tillybop

N'awwwwww

yeah it's cheesy i know but when she smiles so do i
A while ago I had food poisoning and threw up ALL over my girlfriend's kitchen floor at 4am. We're talking projectile vomit EVERYWHERE, piles of sick on the floor and spray up the walls. I went and woke my girlfriend up to ask where the mop was/tell her I had been sick. She didn't so much as complain once that it was 4am and I was waking her up, or that I had just thrown up everywhere. Simply asked if I was ok, and told me to go have a shower and get myself back to sleep, while she cleaned up for a good hour.

Was the moment I realised that she is pretty amazing.
Original post by Tillybop
She sounds like a real laugh! You must be very happy together. :h:

You might be confusing dreams and memories here :wink:

N'awwwwww

She is but my parents don't approve and my psychologist keeps trying to convince me to forget about her.
Tricky...there are so many memorable moments...

The first date, when I had to confess how young I was...

Kissing on the escalator in Green Park Station...(I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest!)

Lying in bed for half the day, me completely sleep deprived from dancing the night before, when he first told me he loved me...

Running down the stone steps in Vienna to throw my arms around him after not having seen him for two months...

(...and then the sex after not having seen each other for two months :colone:)

When he nearly proposed to me, then decided it was best to wait (it was a lot more romantic than it sounds!)

Lots of great memories and hopefully plenty more to come!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending