The Student Room Group

Biology tutoring

I'm looking for a tutor to help me with my biology. Anyone know a good place to find a decent tutor?
Me :h:
I would also be more than happy to help in specific areas!
Reply 3
Original post by loukas2993

Hi Loukas, I need help with revision techniques my exams are less that 70 days away and I don't know how to revise efficiently, making sure that I absorb as much knowledge/information as possible.
Reply 4
Hi, I am an experienced Biology tutor, and taught A level Biology in a college. My background is in Bioscience. I am willing to offer you help, I have also marked exam papers and help students answer questions to the style examiners are looking for and work with your unique learning style to maximize information you understand and remember. Let me know if you are interested.

Maddy
Reply 5
Original post by MaddySyed
Hi, I am an experienced Biology tutor, and taught A level Biology in a college. My background is in Bioscience. I am willing to offer you help, I have also marked exam papers and help students answer questions to the style examiners are looking for and work with your unique learning style to maximize information you understand and remember. Let me know if you are interested.

Maddy

Hi,

I need a lot of help on my revision technique and also how to apply my knowledge to the exam question. I do wjec a2 biology.
Reply 6
Original post by Flying Cookie
Me :h:

cheers do you do biology yourself? I'm doing wjec A2 biology. Im struggling a lot with the kidney atm and revision techniques.
Reply 7
Original post by loukas2993

Thanks. Do you do biology yourself? do you have any revision techniques tips?
Reply 8
Hi

Sure thing, and with Kidney e.t.c. I studied Clinical Pathology at University and can help break it down and make the facts easier to digest. Would you like to speak via email address or phone?

Maddy
Original post by Clin96
cheers do you do biology yourself? I'm doing wjec A2 biology. Im struggling a lot with the kidney atm and revision techniques.

I did biology in the past, now finishing my degree! If you want revision techniques go to http://www.thealevelbiologist.co.uk there's a video there, and also YouTube channel with more topics.

You can PM me with the stuff you need to learn and I will see how I can make it easier for you!
HELLO
I CAN TEACH YOU VIA SKYPE IF YOU INTERESTED CONTACT ME VIA SKYPE brahim.bedoui20

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending