The Student Room Group

Has any of you visited the dungeons? London, Berlin, amsterdam, blackpool etc

I think the one in london is just nearby southwark. Did you feel scared when you walk through it?

I've only been to berlins one and it freaks my soul out. but it was a worthy experience.
Reply 1
Went to the Amsterdam one on a Friday 13th and they did a great job of decorating it for the day. But it was pants.

Went to the London Dungeon when it had just opened; the place was empty and silent, except for the occasional tremor that went through the floor, up your legs and into your chest cavity every ten minutes or so as an underground train went past. It was brilliant.
I've been to the London one as well, it was dead scary at times, there are some jump out of your skin moments but it is really good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I've been to my creepy uncle's one.

It had a German theme.
I went to the London one in its old location - it's now in County Hall rather than underneath London Bridge station. I don't know what it is like in its new one. You will certainly spend lots of time queuing and they will go 'boo' at you several times in a series of short not very good experiences.

I only went because I had an annual pass which included it, and although I had the pass for several years, one visit was enough.

What is it you're looking for in a visit?

Quick Reply

Latest