The Student Room Group

One a scale of 1-10, how ugly are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shanzii
Thanks. Truss me...I'm ugly compared to my friends who are all beautiful and who all have clear, smooth skin. :frown:

maybe u just have low esteem/confidence. skin gets much better in ur 20s anyway.

stop being harsh on yourswlf girl! you aint butters
Original post by Secretnerd123
stop being harsh on yourswlf girl! you aint butters

Thanks but I was just being honest :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noshahmad

Posted from TSR Mobile

i wish all girls (esp those as pretty as yourself) would have some confidence :frown:
Reply 45
Original post by rustyappletree
maybe u just have low esteem/confidence. skin gets much better in ur 20s anyway.

I think I do have low esteem/confidence actually. It affects me a lot. I hope so, coz I get spots and dry skin so easily :s-smilie:
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Nah don't say that sis, no one is ugly, we are all created perfectly. Just embrace your beauty :smile:

Nobody is ugly. Everyone is attractive in their own way

Original post by Precious Illusions
I'm sure that's not true, everyone has some attractive features :yep:

Hahahahahahahaha pretty little lies everywhere

Multitakented me's thread is the best to expose the necessity of being high value all week
i wish all girls (esp those as pretty as yourself) would have some confidence :frown:

But guy need to just grow some balls says me the baby waa waa
about 8/9
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Hahahahahahahaha pretty little lies everywhere

Multitakented me's thread is the best to expose the necessity of being high value all week

I don't see how I'm lying because I said everyone has something attractive about them, which is true IMO.

Stop being so negative :indiff:
8/9.
Fact.
When children come up to you and call you ugly, when babies take one look at you and start wailing like the annoying little sods they are and when women cross the road to avoid you... you know you're ugly :mad:
Original post by Precious Illusions
I don't see how I'm lying because I said everyone has something attractive about them, which is true IMO.

Stop being so negative :indiff:

I wish I could but I have gone deep enough to learn things abojt the human condition you sane people shield yourselves from. Things such as our lives being conditional and disposable and our havin7g to prove ourselves to be a social asset day after day.the fact that we humans are animals numbers and things, ultimately this concept of self esteem and intrinsic value is a recent survival mechanism and rationalisation for the egotist
Reply 52
I would say a 7 or 8.
6/7 and happy with that :smile:
6 or 7. Not so ugly that people stop and stare but not attractive.
So many beautiful girls *[and men] here calling themselves ugly.

To the ones with the profile pictures: I can SEE you. I know you're not ugly.
At least a solid 9, I'm a complete munter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noshahmad

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are really pretty!
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Nah don't say that sis, no one is ugly, we are all created perfectly. Just embrace your beauty :smile:

Yeah no, some people really are just ugly.
Reply 59

Quick Reply

Latest