The Student Room Group

What was your favourite childhood tv show/film/song?

for me

Tracy Beaker.
My fav song was Sk8er boi

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Not really too sure what "childhood" is classed as - do you mean primary school..?

I'd say Doctor Who was the highlight of mine

Or The Incredibles. When that first came out I think I watched it every day for a good two or three weeks
An old film called Return to Oz, which terrified and fascinated me in equal measure!
Original post by AdamCee
Not really too sure what "childhood" is classed as - do you mean primary school..?

I'd say Doctor Who was the highlight of mine

Or The Incredibles. When that first came out I think I watched it every day for a good two or three weeks

The incredibles was awesome! When I went to see it in the cinema we literally came out and went to watch it again straight away because we loved it so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Dogtanian :dogt::dogt::dogt:

Albert the 5th Musketeer can't even compare to the greatness of Dogtanian.
Reply 6
Original post by datpiff
Dogtanian :dogt::dogt::dogt:

Albert the 5th Musketeer can't even compare to the greatness of Dogtanian.

I never got why the programme was called Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds, but in the actual programme, he was called D'artagnan and he was a Musketeer.
Reply 7
Original post by Clip
I never got why the programme was called Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds, but in the actual programme, he was called D'artagnan and he was a Musketeer.

The show was a joint effort between Japanese and Spanish studios. He was called D'Artacan in the original Spanish version and Darutaniyan in the Japanese version. Not sure but the title might have been changed in the English version's title just to make the show attractive to kids.
Reply 8
I am gunna have to say....... suite life of zac and cody and hannah Montana

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by datpiff
The show was a joint effort between Japanese and Spanish studios. He was called D'Artacan in the original Spanish version and Darutaniyan in the Japanese version. Not sure but the title might have been changed in the English version's title just to make the show attractive to kids.

Never really liked it. As a cartoon concept, it just didn't have that je ne sais quoi.

For me, a cartoon has to have either an anthropomorphic duck getting his beak blasted off with a shotgun, a 200ft fire breathing dinosaur, or a ginger girl in a space station emailing deadly weapons to blokes on Earth who use them to blow up cyborgs.
If we're talking primary school age...

TV Show :

Film :

Song :

it's a toss up between Belinda...

and Chesney...

(edited 9 years ago)
My parents are aliens
Finding nemo
Supafly Sister

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ed, Edd and Eddie