The Student Room Group

Anyone else home and studying all the time lately?

Just checking I am not alone!!
Why is this in the chemistry forum?

I study full time now (not counting sleeping).
Because I am studying Chemistry and it seems to take up a hell of a lot of my time!! What are your predicted grades/exam board/level?

Original post by morgan8002
Why is this in the chemistry forum?

I study full time now (not counting sleeping).
Oh yeah big time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hexaneandheels
Because I am studying Chemistry and it seems to take up a hell of a lot of my time!! What are your predicted grades/exam board/level?

A-level. I already have A-level maths at A*. Currently doing Further maths AQA, Physics OCR, Chemistry OCR, Biology OCR. Predicted A*A*AA respectively. I also do STEP I-III.
I'm aiming for A*A*A*A*, S, S, S this year if that's possible.
What are you wanting to do with this, what kind of course at uni?

Original post by morgan8002
A-level. I already have A-level maths at A*. Currently doing Further maths AQA, Physics OCR, Chemistry OCR, Biology OCR. Predicted A*A*AA respectively. I also do STEP I-III.
I'm aiming for A*A*A*A*, S, S, S this year if that's possible.
Totally wish I could do this but I just don't have the time, I work Thursday nights and all day Sunday, I volunteer all night on Wednesday, I have a driving lesson every Tuesday and that leaves Monday night, Friday and Saturday for revision and also a social life :frown:

Predicted A*A*A this year at A2, last year at AS I got AAABB so hopefully I can still get work in and achieve. Life is too hectic, but at least I'm never bored!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My exam is on Monday and I am supposed to be revising but unfortunately I have had to work in the morning and afternoon, do the washing, cooking... You know the drill! I have just sat down and I am shattered. I will be doing it this weekend as I know that the washing is done and out of the way lol and you aren't alone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I say good for you! What subjects are you working towards at A2?
Original post by Natalierm2707
Totally wish I could do this but I just don't have the time, I work Thursday nights and all day Sunday, I volunteer all night on Wednesday, I have a driving lesson every Tuesday and that leaves Monday night, Friday and Saturday for revision and also a social life :frown:

Predicted A*A*A this year at A2, last year at AS I got AAABB so hopefully I can still get work in and achieve. Life is too hectic, but at least I'm never bored!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What exams are you doing? And I definitely know the drill!!

Original post by Butterfly92xo
My exam is on Monday and I am supposed to be revising but unfortunately I have had to work in the morning and afternoon, do the washing, cooking... You know the drill! I have just sat down and I am shattered. I will be doing it this weekend as I know that the washing is done and out of the way lol and you aren't alone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I say good for you! What subjects are you working towards at A2?

Predicted A* in biology, A* in geography, A in chemistry and got a B at AS maths (did horrendously in D1 for some reason so it pulled my grade down).

I have never heard of anyone who has as much of a packed schedule as me, people seem to think I'm magic or I own a time turner, but I think I just function better when I'm always busy.

What exams are you doing??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually it can be a good thing in some ways, it means your revision time will be quality brain time and not hours of relentless passive learning!

I am doing Chem, Physics and Maths at A2, actually sitting the entire A level maths in one year because I am insane! I need to get very high grades to get an A* in Chem and physics as I only achieved a mid B in AS results which was really disappointing!!

Original post by Natalierm2707
Predicted A* in biology, A* in geography, A in chemistry and got a B at AS maths (did horrendously in D1 for some reason so it pulled my grade down).

I have never heard of anyone who has as much of a packed schedule as me, people seem to think I'm magic or I own a time turner, but I think I just function better when I'm always busy.

What exams are you doing??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually it can be a good thing in some ways, it means your revision time will be quality brain time and not hours of relentless passive learning!

I am doing Chem, Physics and Maths at A2, actually sitting the entire A level maths in one year because I am insane! I need to get very high grades to get an A* in Chem and physics as I only achieved a mid B in AS results which was really disappointing!!

Hey I think you can do it!!! I just hope that I can get good grades too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are you wanting to do with this, what kind of course at uni?

Maths and physics.
What exams are you doing? And I definitely know the drill!!

I am doing quantitative data :frown: its the numbers part I am not good at!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest