The Student Room Group

Who all has unconditional offers??

I have an unconditional for Bsc Psychology at City university London if I make it my firm and am considering accepting it.
Anyone else have an unconditional offer for anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanXx
I have an unconditional for Bsc Psychology at City university London if I make it my firm and am considering accepting it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got one for Comp Sci at Reading, it's completely unconditional though - I can use it as insurance choice.

I don't know, I kind of prefer Lancaster for my insurance and it is a much better uni for Comp Sci.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
I've got one for Comp Sci at Reading, it's completely unconditional though - I can use it as insurance choice.

I don't know, I kind of prefer Lancaster for my insurance and it is a much better uni for Comp Sci.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im applying to medicine and a school leaver so no unconditional (or even any offers yet) for me.

But my boyfriend has gotten an unconditional from the university of Salford to study computer science, and he has put it as his insurance as it is completely unconditional. He has firmed Lancaster also for computer science.
Original post by Natalierm2707
Im applying to medicine and a school leaver so no unconditional (or even any offers yet) for me.

But my boyfriend has gotten an unconditional from the university of Salford to study computer science, and he has put it as his insurance as it is completely unconditional. He has firmed Lancaster also for computer science.

Ah, right. Yeah, I'm a school leaver as well!

Where have you applied for medicine? Any responses yet?

Good for him! Lancaster is a great school and their Computer Science building looks epic. :smile: I'm firming Nottingham.
Ah, right. Yeah, I'm a school leaver as well!

Where have you applied for medicine? Any responses yet?

Good for him! Lancaster is a great school and their Computer Science building looks epic. :smile: I'm firming Nottingham.

I have applied to Cardiff, sheffield, liverpool and lancaster (in order of preference), I have 2 rejections from lancaster and sheffield, nothing from liverpool and after a november interview from cardiff im waiting on a pst interview decision at the end of march.

medicine is totally tougher than it looks to get into.

and good luck with nottingham, my boyfriend is doing a BTEC (due to underperformance in GCSE) and so lancaster was the best out of the universities he could get into.
Reply 5
Original post by SeanXx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an unconditional for BSc Geography at Lancaster. Firmed it about an hour ago :smile:
Reply 6
I had an unconditional for Health and Social care at UCLan and I firmed it. Hoping to then move onto child nursing in September 2016. If you really liked the uni/course you should definitely take it :smile: but don't take it just because it's there or you may find yourself unhappy at the uni.
Reply 7
Original post by Natalierm2707

Hiya, I have also received an unconditional offer for Salford for computer science, do you know how he found out that it is completely unconditional?
Original post by niamh423
Hiya, I have also received an unconditional offer for Salford for computer science, do you know how he found out that it is completely unconditional?

In the end he ended up calling them to confirm it was completely unconditional, he never planned on putting salford as a firm choice, he always wanted to go to Lancaster so he wasnt too bothered about loosing the unconditional if it meant he couldnt have it as an insurance.
Reply 9
Aw that's fine thanks, I've emailed them to see and if not I'll ring them :smile: thanks again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reading is pretty though actually the campus is the nicest thing about the town .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jonathanemptage
Reading is pretty though actually the campus is the nicest thing about the town .

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm actually reconsidering because I've just spoken to one of the professors there and they said I could switch courses after first year. :smile:

Are you a current student? What do you like about the campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got 5 unconditional offers to study music (did my a levels last june)
I'm actually reconsidering because I've just spoken to one of the professors there and they said I could switch courses after first year. :smile:

Are you a current student? What do you like about the campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I live on the outskirts in quite a nice area as well I had some speech therapy there.

It's just so green with trees and every thing walking round the campus to different buildings and things is almost like walking through parkland.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending