The Student Room Group

Are you a dessert person?

Scroll to see replies

I call it pudding :smile:

I have to have to have something sweet after every savoury meal otherwise I'm unsatisfied and left feeling a bit empty...
Yes I'm very much a dessert person. I love them & would always rather have that than a starter. I have always failed to see the point of starters.
Reply 42
Cant tolerate sugar, no dessert for me!
jelly ftw
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Yes I'm very much a dessert person. I love them & would always rather have that than a starter. I have always failed to see the point of starters.

Argh that makes perfect sense. I wish I had realised this before now.
Yes I am definitely a dessert person! I would probably go as far as saying that I would order dessert first in a restaurant because I love it a lot more than anything else!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
If I went to a restaurant, I would without a doubt order dessert. I like all sorts, cakes, ice cream etc. Even sweets from different countries that class as "desserts" work well.

So either you:

1) Love dessert, get in my belly.
2) Desserts suck, but I'll eat it anyway.

Which one are you :colone:

What's your favourite? Do you eat dessert often, would you go as far as eating it everyday?

If cheese counts as dessert, then I am a dessert person :drool:
Original post by queen-bee
Hahah well I'm already taken :h:

Maybe I should just move to Italy? The chances of meeting said woman will increase rather drastically then, I'd have thought :lol:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
If cheese counts as dessert, then I am a dessert person :drool:

Haha why not. To some people it does :biggrin:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Maybe I should just move to Italy? The chances of meeting said woman will increase rather drastically then, I'd have thought :lol:

Oh you definitely should!
YES. Definitely :tongue:
Original post by ScottishShortiex
I have a sweet tooth so i'm definitely a dessert person. I don't get dessert everytime I go out to a restaurant for dinner, but if I do it's always chocolate fudge cake or chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream.

It's my brother's birthday today which means cake time soon!! :smile:

ooh what kind of cake was it :tongue:
dessert is my favourite part of the meal !!!! gotta leave room for it :-)
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
Argh that makes perfect sense. I wish I had realised this before now.

I have to admit though that when I'm at an Italian I will order the garlic bread as a side rather than a starter, and still have dessert, that way it only counts as 2 courses :').
Original post by queen-bee
Oh you definitely should!

May do. In which city do I find the women who are stunningly beautiful, slim with "squat bum", amazing at cooking proper Italian food and very sexually adventurous?
Omg I LOVE desserts! Soooo gooood haha lol idk
I don't really like full course meals. I'd rather just have a big plate of normal food.

And then another time I'll have a lot of cake on it's own. Both together is a bit much.
Could have dessert for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Original post by happysmile
ooh what kind of cake was it :tongue:

Just the typical sponge (Victoria sponge) cake with icing :smile:
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
If I went to a restaurant, I would without a doubt order dessert. I like all sorts, cakes, ice cream etc. Even sweets from different countries that class as "desserts" work well.

So either you:

1) Love dessert, get in my belly.
2) Desserts suck, but I'll eat it anyway.

Which one are you :colone:

What's your favourite? Do you eat dessert often, would you go as far as eating it everyday?

Yum yum!! I have a really, really sweet tooth - my favourites would probably be trifle, tiramisu, pies, pavlova, summer pudding, chocolate fondant, anything with custard or ice cream on...

It's just occurred to me that we have none of the above in the fridge/freezer.:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest