The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
at the moment i quite like one about Euro2004 or sth,showing lots scooters coming into a plaza...can anyone tell me what does it sell???

btw,the dfs ads really let me down...
Reply 2
Let's see, I like the Capital FM one with Johnny Vaughn, and any Andrex ads.

Agree on the Michael Winner ads thing too. Urgh, there's a huge billboard for it just outside Clapham Junc. station.

It's horrific.
Reply 3
The Old spice advert when the waves turn into white horses as the bass kicks in.
Reply 4
Big P
The Old spice advert when the waves turn into white horses as the bass kicks in.
Isn't that Guiness?
Reply 5
Hayley...
Agree on the Michael Winner ads thing too. Urgh, there's a huge billboard for it just outside Clapham Junc. station.

It's horrific.
Eeeeeeeew!!!
Reply 6
Amb1
Isn't that Guiness?

Oh yeah !
Reply 7
We find the Michael Winned ESure adverts highly amusing. We mock it regularly.

My favourite advert at the moment is the British Airways one with the man meeting his family. The way to fly.

I loved the Frosties adverts with the kids playing basketball to 'Eye of the Tiger'. Kelloggs should bring that song back.

I also loved the Adidas World Cup 1998 adverts in black and white, with Zidane, Beckham and Del Piero in their Predators. Massive Attack's Angel was the song.

And many more.
The Yop ad is quite cool. Haven't seen it for a while though.
Reply 9
There's (or was) a Nike basketball advert with Jason Kidd and Tony Parker playing 1 on 1 and Gary Payton and Steve Nash playing 1 on 1 also. It had some really cool music as well.
my fav advert is the one witha ll the baby flying with wings (i know there r loads but its the most recent one)
Reply 11
my fav one is that beer ad (john smiths i think) no nonense.
with that funny man i forgot his name (peter kay??)

Have it!

its the burglurs u shud b worried bout not the boogie man!

mum move out the kids are scared of ur moustache and i want to put a snooker table in your room!
Reply 12
Amb1
What's your favourite advert? I really like the Imperial Leather dancing rubber duck one and the Evian synchronised swimming baby one. The worst ones for me are the Tesco ones and the car insurance ones with Michael Winner in them.

i like the 'cog' one which was made for honda. the one where loads of stuff knocked over over stuff and so on....

i even have the dvd! took them 600 tries!
Reply 13
Ollie
i like the 'cog' one which was made for honda. the one where loads of stuff knocked over over stuff and so on....

i even have the dvd! took them 600 tries!

that was pure genius, no other company would of thought of that
Reply 15
The directline breakdown ad, where the kid goes' can we go in the big truck with the flashing lights' and at the end 'but dad..... the truck.....' lol
Reply 16

I love that website, its crazy, my fave is

http://www.rathergood.com/kittens/
Reply 17
Calm down dear - it's only a commerical!

It hasn't had much exposure, but I think the Estee Lauder ad where she's walking on a path of floating flowers with music by Madonna (Love Profusion) is brilliant... makes me all warm inside every time I see it.
Reply 18
The Honda "cogs" advert. It's actually all real, except for the tyre stunt which they used weights inside the tyre for it to roll uphill. It's very impressive.
I like the one for Waitrose where they're advertising their organic stuff... mainly 'cause it has chickens running, which in itself is just bloody hillarious, and also 'cause it has good music...

infact all of Waitrose' afverts have good music on them...

Grrr!! Micheal Winner should be bound, gagged and dropped on an island somewhere far, far away from other people... his adverts are SO irritating!!

Latest