The Student Room Group

Best sitcom?

Personally I believe FRIENDS is one of the best shows EVER but I am also love modern family so believe those 2 are wonderful for people to watch if they still haven’t
Reply 1
I hated Friends first time around and it pains me to see it repeated so often. An enduring fave for me has been Still Game.
I loooooove Brooklyn 99
Original post by harlz_chalamet
I loooooove Brooklyn 99

Amazing series, don't dare to disagree.

Original post by hanaaaaaa
Personally I believe FRIENDS is one of the best shows EVER but I am also love modern family so believe those 2 are wonderful for people to watch if they still haven’t

I never got the popularity of Friends. Modern Family is okay.
Reply 5
Original post by Kallisto
Amazing series, don't dare to disagree.

I never got the popularity of Friends. Modern Family is okay.

The popularity of friends isn’t understood by many but since it was one of the first sitcoms I watched, it holds a dear place in my heart. I may be a little biased 🤭
(edited 8 months ago)
community! my current favourite

brooklyn 99 and derry girls are also great
Original post by ebyrne2036
full house ngl

Yasssss :woo:

Came here ti say the same :five:
Original post by ebyrne2036
Isn’t it so good

Depends on the sitcom you are talking about - and of course your own taste.
Original post by zziawoo
community! my current favourite

brooklyn 99 and derry girls are also great

Absolutely! Those are literally all my faves
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by hanaaaaaa
The popularity of friends isn’t understood by many but since it was one of the first sitcoms I watched, it holds a dear place in my heart. I may be a little biased 🤭

That a ridiculous explanation, possibly even the worst one I ever heard of. :lol:
Original post by Jam12345
Absolutely! Those are literally all my faves

the ending of derry girls had me so emotional haha and i haven't even been able to bring myself to watch the last episode of b99 yet

community i'm currently binge watching and it's SO good
Original post by zziawoo
the ending of derry girls had me so emotional haha and i haven't even been able to bring myself to watch the last episode of b99 yet

community i'm currently binge watching and it's SO good

I’m about halfway through derry girls so far but I’m dreading finishing it, it’s so gooood! Who’s your favorite community character/duo?
Original post by Jam12345
I’m about halfway through derry girls so far but I’m dreading finishing it, it’s so gooood! Who’s your favorite community character/duo?

troy and abed! favourite characters and favourite duo, but i’m only on season 2 right now
Keeping up appearances
Dinnerladies
George and mildred
The good life

Quick Reply

Latest