The Student Room Group

Police Officer (Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship)

We would like to advertise the opening of the above within Avon and Somerset, please can you advise how best to do this?
Reply 1
Original post by Gemma Hole
We would like to advertise the opening of the above within Avon and Somerset, please can you advise how best to do this?

Are you asking the best way to market the opening or are you asking how technically to put an advert on a platform?
Reply 2
Original post by Trinculo
Are you asking the best way to market the opening or are you asking how technically to put an advert on a platform?

Hi, Ideally we are looking to post an advert within any required guidelines. -Thanks for your response.
Reply 3
Original post by Gemma Hole
Hi, Ideally we are looking to post an advert within any required guidelines. -Thanks for your response.

I'm in no way connected with the administration of the site.

For actual corporate advertising I think this is it- https://tsrmatters.com/product/

As for just posting a thread in the Careers forum saying "A&S PCDA is open", I don't think there is anything stopping you doing that FoC.

What would be useful and would generate some discussion would be to explain the mechanics of the PCDA being offered. If you look back at previous threads, most of them concern the process rather than the content - people seem to be most concerned about the timelines. One thing that you may or may not want to answer (but I know for a fact that it does concern student officers) is what happens when you are on the PCDA and working - is your university time protected? What happens with your crimes / casefiles when you are on university time? Once you are working, can you drop out of the PCDA and stay in the job - i.e. either you dip an assessment, don't submit the dissertation, or just don't want to continue with it? Can you stay in the job, or do you have to leave?

May have to ask first about being an "Official Rep" so people know you're asking / answering with authority. I don't know if TSR charges for that, but they're seemingly not running any ads at all at the moment.

@shadowdweller
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Trinculo
I'm in no way connected with the administration of the site.

For actual corporate advertising I think this is it- https://tsrmatters.com/product/

As for just posting a thread in the Careers forum saying "A&S PCDA is open", I don't think there is anything stopping you doing that FoC.

What would be useful and would generate some discussion would be to explain the mechanics of the PCDA being offered. If you look back at previous threads, most of them concern the process rather than the content - people seem to be most concerned about the timelines. One thing that you may or may not want to answer (but I know for a fact that it does concern student officers) is what happens when you are on the PCDA and working - is your university time protected? What happens with your crimes / casefiles when you are on university time? Once you are working, can you drop out of the PCDA and stay in the job - i.e. either you dip an assessment, don't submit the dissertation, or just don't want to continue with it? Can you stay in the job, or do you have to leave?

May have to ask first about being an "Official Rep" so people know you're asking / answering with authority. I don't know if TSR charges for that, but they're seemingly not running any ads at all at the moment.

@shadowdweller

Ahh thank you so much for your help. I have used the link and submitted a form. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending