The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i like that virgin mobile one with christina agulieria lol
Reply 41
The Budweiser ads! They had a great run. I like the music for the BA adverts too.
Reply 42
sunflower
The directline breakdown ad, where the kid goes' can we go in the big truck with the flashing lights' and at the end 'but dad..... the truck.....' lol

That kid is sooo cute!

I like the Peter Kaye one for John Smith's (I think) where Englebert Humperdink is singing Please Release Me (or whatever it's called), and at the very end Peter Kaye sings 'gooooooo' in this brilliant Lancashire accent- cracks me up every time! Quite like the one for Vauxhauls, where the kids are like adults- especially when one of them goes 'Who forgot to go to the toilet...'

E-sure adverts drive me mad- absolutely hate them. So do the Tango ones.
I think that budweiser advert "look over there! 3'o'clock....no gentlemen that's 9'o'clock...." it's so funny:smile:
Reply 44
lol all the lager/ale etc adverts are funny.

the grolsh one is hilarious
'sthop sthop its not ready yet'
'brewed slighty longer'
I love that 'How gay are you' advert, with the YMCA tune and some man singing about how everythings gay... i think its on sky, anyone know which one I mean?? Or the Pimms onewith Adam Ant music!
Reply 46
i love the captical fm advert 'londoner'
i found myself sing it whenever it's on the tv
Reply 47
DivineComedy
I love that 'How gay are you' advert, with the YMCA tune and some man singing about how everythings gay... i think its on sky, anyone know which one I mean?? Or the Pimms onewith Adam Ant music!

lol yeh i know the one ur on about advertising that sky show. the lyrics are funny 'do you wear leather jeans'
The new BBC Euro 2004 advert with Nedved, Van Nistelrooij, Owen and Henri is good, but not so good as the first one with Zidane and co.
Reply 49
John Smiths :biggrin:
Reply 50
Amb1
What's your favourite advert? I really like the Imperial Leather dancing rubber duck one and the Evian synchronised swimming baby one. The worst ones for me are the Tesco ones and the car insurance ones with Michael Winner in them.

Wow my friends dad in my old school did help animate that duck one! Apparently it was a women dressed up in a suit and then they just added to it...

Like all those ace show boat football adverts, with all the football starts in them, and that carling football advert with all the people running about on the street, that is good!

The yop advert annoys me aswel as the 'calm down its just an commercial' I'll show you commercial!!
Reply 51
hornblower
The new BBC Euro 2004 advert with Nedved, Van Nistelrooij, Owen and Henri is good, but not so good as the first one with Zidane and co.

that advert is heart moving lol. the music sounds familiar, i think romeo and juliet the film? footballers are artists
Reply 52
chats
that advert is heart moving lol. the music sounds familiar, i think romeo and juliet the film? footballers are artists

oh oh oh i know who sings that! Des'ree its called kissing you and it is the most beautiful piece of music
Reply 53
Custard
oh oh oh i know who sings that! Des'ree its called kissing you and it is the most beautiful piece of music

im downloading it now, thanks!
Reply 54
chats
im downloading it now, thanks!

your very welcome! :smile:
Reply 55
hornblower

As a whole the BBC Sport people have got fantastic taste in music, if you listen to what they play over the adverts.
elpollodiablouk
As a whole the BBC Sport people have got fantastic taste in music, if you listen to what they play over the adverts.

What? 'In Da Club'? :biggrin:
Reply 57
One of the worst has to be the Persil ad featuring Michael Owen. I have to turn it over before he says "thanks mum"...makes me cringe everytime!

The mint advert makes me laugh...the one with the credit card that's got a curvy edge, and the woman says "reminds me of ex boyfriend I'd rather forget"....
Reply 58
mobbdeeprob
What? 'In Da Club'? :biggrin:

Ok, so 95% of the time they get it right :biggrin:
Reply 59
elpollodiablouk
Ok, so 95% of the time they get it right :biggrin:

but i think that in da club went well with the commentator

Latest