Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Norton Court 2015/16 NTU

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Justmoll28
i live there now and its walkable haha its not the end of the world :smile:

what are your honest opinions about living there! I've heard so many mixed responses.. :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by chxrissy
what are your honest opinions about living there! I've heard so many mixed responses.. :smile:

It'll do haha, thats all i can really say, bring a memory foam matress topper unless you want bruised hips like i ended up having! but honestly, its not that bad, the rooms are small but cosy enough and the kitchen has plenty of space and whatnot :smile: any specific questions?
I got 1st floor room 115.
I'm from London studying psychology
Norton wasn't my first choice but it doesn't seem that bad to me
It'll do haha, thats all i can really say, bring a memory foam matress topper unless you want bruised hips like i ended up having! but honestly, its not that bad, the rooms are small but cosy enough and the kitchen has plenty of space and whatnot :smile: any specific questions?

Aw yeah sounds practical :-) What's the area like..heard so many bad responses towards it & does it still have that "buzz" even though it's not exactly by the university :-)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by chxrissy
Aw yeah sounds practical :-) What's the area like..heard so many bad responses towards it & does it still have that "buzz" even though it's not exactly by the university :-)

its not that bad haha my hometown is rougher, it doesnt have that 'buzz' because that only really exists on the campuses hahah, its on the outskirts of notts so you will be around more of a residential area, but theres a Aldi literally behind the halls, a cinema 10 minutes away and a gym around the corner, theres a bus around the corner if you really dont like walking to uni too (taxis are £3 to the SU if you absolutely refuse to leave your doorstep) :smile: anything else? :smile:
Reply 45
I had to get this accommodation because I booked it at like 6 and it was the only one left with an en suite and bun sharing a bathroom (3rd floor I think room 402). I was so annoyed cause I really wanted to be on campus. I don't understand why everything went so quick, people are crazy doing it at midnight! I hope that its still a good experience though and some 'buz' also???
(edited 8 years ago)
Im room 135

I really wanted Byron :frown:
Reply 47
Original post by sarahmohan1
Im room 135

I really wanted Byron :frown:

Same I was so angry I like almost cried cos all of the places left, I just had to go with Norton cos en suite. I really hope I don't miss out on anything not being on campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shanshef
Same I was so angry I like almost cried cos all of the places left, I just had to go with Norton cos en suite. I really hope I don't miss out on anything not being on campus

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was considering going into hampden but the thought of sharing a bathrom was a bit mank and i really hope i dont miss anything either :frown:((
What subject are you studying??
Reply 49
I was considering going into hampden but the thought of sharing a bathrom was a bit mank and i really hope i dont miss anything either :frown:((
What subject are you studying??

Yeah I was considering it cause it was closer but it didn't look that nice and I really wanted my own bathroom. I'm studying business and economics Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I was considering it cause it was closer but it didn't look that nice and I really wanted my own bathroom. I'm studying business and economics Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im studying health and social care its just so annoying that everything sold out!!! I hope freshers is decent though snd i meet people who want to go out. But hopefully see you in norton😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

trust me, it byron and the big ones filled up in less than 10 minutes last year haha, and you wont miss out on anything, we have party buses during freshers :wink:
Reply 52
Im studying health and social care its just so annoying that everything sold out!!! I hope freshers is decent though snd i meet people who want to go out. But hopefully see you in norton😂😂

Hahah yeah I agree, where are you from now, I kinda think it would be rlly bad if all the people in ur accommodation don't wanna go out n stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
trust me, it byron and the big ones filled up in less than 10 minutes last year haha, and you wont miss out on anything, we have party buses during freshers :wink:

That's good I just thought u might miss out on stuff cos not being on campus, are you in your second year? I think the distance is also rlly annoying like that long walk in the rain would be awful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahah yeah I agree, where are you from now, I kinda think it would be rlly bad if all the people in ur accommodation don't wanna go out n stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would just be so boring! London, wbu??
That's good I just thought u might miss out on stuff cos not being on campus, are you in your second year? I think the distance is also rlly annoying like that long walk in the rain would be awful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

no im in norton court right now haha, and its not that bad to be honest
I'm on 3rd floor room 311
its not that bad haha my hometown is rougher, it doesnt have that 'buzz' because that only really exists on the campuses hahah, its on the outskirts of notts so you will be around more of a residential area, but theres a Aldi literally behind the halls, a cinema 10 minutes away and a gym around the corner, theres a bus around the corner if you really dont like walking to uni too (taxis are £3 to the SU if you absolutely refuse to leave your doorstep) :smile: anything else? :smile:

ah not bad, feel a bit better about it now! thanks again, if I have any more questions I'll be back on this thread 😋
Reply 58
It would just be so boring! London, wbu??

Yeah it would be very boring, It must be cool to live in London. I'm from Norwich but no one rlly knows where that is haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it would be very boring, It must be cool to live in London. I'm from Norwich but no one rlly knows where that is haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah its quite lively! So love it and i know where Norwich is :smile:))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending