The Student Room Group

good series on netflix anyone????

anyone recommend any good series on netlfix or amazon prime?

Scroll to see replies

They have made there own version of The Returned but they also have the original (French)The Returned on there as well - I can say the original is soooooo good, creepy entertaining and the accents just make it seem much more sophisticated haha
The U.S. office for comedy
Prison break, Breaking bad or Sons of Anarchy for more serious stuff.
Reply 4
Original post by tashalouisexx
anyone recommend any good series on netlfix or amazon prime?

Luther is amazing.
Br Ba
Gossip girl
Orange is the new black
Homeland
Pretty little liars
suits
prison break
breaking bad
Reply 7
I'm currently watching battlestar galactica again for the third time, it's absolutely amazing. There's also Sons of Anarchy on there, that's one of my favourite shows of all time! And there's also Prison Break, nothing short of amazing! I think they have breaking bad on there too, I'd recommend that. I think they also have Dexter, an amazing show. You may have different tastes so I'm not sure if these will appeal to you, I'm just listing my favourite shows :smile:

This is all on Netflix btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Broad city is very funny and episodes are quite short (~20 mins) too :-)
Reply 9
If they still have American Horror Story on there, I strongly recommend it.
I'm Alan Partridge is great.
Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break
Oh my god Prison break
Original post by Juicy J
I'm currently watching battlestar galactica again for the third time, it's absolutely amazing. There's also Sons of Anarchy on there, that's one of my favourite shows of all time! And there's also Prison Break, nothing short of amazing! I think they have breaking bad on there too, I'd recommend that. I think they also have Dexter, an amazing show. You may have different tastes so I'm not sure if these will appeal to you, I'm just listing my favourite shows :smile:

This is all on Netflix btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ive started to watch prison break and i love it! thankyou everyone
Original post by AngelaMckenzie
Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break Prison Break
Oh my god Prison break

its so amazing isnt it! ive started to watch it again, theres loads of rumours that they're making a season 5
i have started to watch house of cards, love it so far! thanks everyone :smile:
Orange is the new black!!!

And American Horror Story!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tashalouisexx
its so amazing isnt it! ive started to watch it again, theres loads of rumours that they're making a season 5

Haha i know. I'm on the second season on my second time watching it!
[QUOTE="AngelaMckenzie;54548077"]Haha i know. I'm on the second season on my second time watching it![/QUOTE

wentworth miller is so amazing in it. his new film the loft is really good aswell :smile: hope they do bring out a season 5
[QUOTE="tashalouisexx;54554203"]
Original post by AngelaMckenzie
Haha i know. I'm on the second season on my second time watching it![/QUOTE

wentworth miller is so amazing in it. his new film the loft is really good aswell :smile: hope they do bring out a season 5

Yeah, I love Michael. Never watched the loft though, might watch it when i have time.
For some reason, the second time round. I love Sucre. :colondollar:
Top of the lake

Quick Reply

Latest