The Student Room Group

Anime lovers

Can someone suggest me some good animes to watch?
Reply 1
I assume uve watched all the popular stuff, if u wanna watch smth coming out rn I heard Mushoku Tensei is actually pretty decent, banana fish, monogatari are all good. Great pretender is on netflix and is also good
Reply 2
Thanks a lot. Will check them out. Have watched great pretender and it was darn good.
Any funny anime suggestions?
Reply 3
Original post by Nidhi9190
Thanks a lot. Will check them out. Have watched great pretender and it was darn good.

The prison school manga is genuinely hillarious, but it is very nsfw so idk how u are for that
yosuga no sora, cool slice of life
Can someone suggest me some good animes to watch?

Sure, I can. And another people here too. I just call them for you. If you have your genres you prefer, it wouöd be good to know for us!

@AngryJellyfish
@ICEcold_Stoic
@quasa

From the current season: Zom 100 is the only (non-sequel) series that really stands out for me. Helck is okay, a lot of people seem to be rating it higher than I do.

Completed comedy series: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai, Nichijou and Mob Psycho 100 would be my main recommendations.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
From the current season: Zom 100 is the only (non-sequel) series that really stands out for me. Helck is okay, a lot of people seem to be rating it higher than I do.

Completed comedy series: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai, Nichijou and Mob Psycho 100 would be my main recommendations.

Hey, Zoom 100 sounds pretty good! a young man who tries to do so many things as possible before the apocalypse appears is simple, but genius.

Quick Reply

Latest