The Student Room Group

anyone watching Young Sheldon?

Not seen Big Bang Theory myself (probably should get around to it), but I've found Young Sheldon quite enjoyable :yep:

Anyone else watching the series? :colondollar:

Spoiler

I’ve watched both Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon, but I’ve only watched up to Season 4 of Young Sheldon on Netflix because there aren’t any more seasons available on Netflix. It’s a really great series :smile: Who’s your favourite character?
Original post by scar-the-queen
I’ve watched both Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon, but I’ve only watched up to Season 4 of Young Sheldon on Netflix because there aren’t any more seasons available on Netflix. It’s a really great series :smile: Who’s your favourite character?

sheldon himself, he's really smart... although personality wise he's crap
Tbbt was dogsh*t and I can't see a show about one of the characters using a child actor as any better. Thankfully I don't have a TV licences therefore do not have to subject myself to it.
Occassionally, when I am bored and have no other things to do. If that is the case, I give some episodes a go.
Original post by Chronoscope
Not seen Big Bang Theory myself (probably should get around to it), but I've found Young Sheldon quite enjoyable :yep:

Anyone else watching the series? :colondollar:

Spoiler

I am watching clips and I have finished the entirety of TBBT and I LOVE ITTTTT
(Original post by justlearning1469)sheldon himself, he's really smart... although personality wise he's crap

yeahh but Sheldon is MORE crap on TBBT
Original post by Fifipencil11

yeahh but Sheldon is MORE crap on TBBT

Crap is a hard word, but I agree. In turn he is more annoying in Young Sheldon.

Quick Reply

Latest