The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Spanish essay help!

So for part of the exam in the summer, I'll have to write a 200 word essay, and in my mocks, I do well in the listening and reading (I'm working on Question 9) but for the essay, I always seem to miss out on the content marks. The most I've ever gotten for content is 12/20 and it's the most heavily weighted part of the essay. I try and do both sides of the argument, or put 2/3 points in if that's not relevant, but I don't know what else I can do to bring it up? Any tips for writing the essay? :confused:
Reply 1
Original post by bubblebarbs
So for part of the exam in the summer, I'll have to write a 200 word essay, and in my mocks, I do well in the listening and reading (I'm working on Question 9) but for the essay, I always seem to miss out on the content marks. The most I've ever gotten for content is 12/20 and it's the most heavily weighted part of the essay. I try and do both sides of the argument, or put 2/3 points in if that's not relevant, but I don't know what else I can do to bring it up? Any tips for writing the essay? :confused:

I have the exact same problem as you!! Any help would be fantastic :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending