The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex University - Student halls 2015/2016

Hey guys, how does it work with the accomodation?we give the deposit and if we dont get the room they give us back the money?im looking perhaps to apply for usher, what u guys think?anyone applying there as well?:smile:
Reply 1
I've applied for usher :smile: looks the best, I think if we don't get a place we'll get the money back, but you should get a place 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
because i applied but i closed the page by mistake before i paid, and now it says that i have already made my application x)
Reply 3
I applied for Platt Hall loool, hope I get it :biggrin:
I'm looking at applying for platt hall just need to put a deposit down for it
How much is the deposit ?
Reply 6
200 pounds
I'm torn between usher and platt!
Yeah I can't decided between usher or platt halls. Platt is cheaper though! But abit further away from the uni but I went down to have a look and there's a side entrance to the uni so really it only takes 10 mins to get to the uni
Original post by Natasha1997
Yeah I can't decided between usher or platt halls. Platt is cheaper though! But abit further away from the uni but I went down to have a look and there's a side entrance to the uni so really it only takes 10 mins to get to the uni

Yeah that's not too bad then. My friend stayed in platt and she said it's the most sociable halls. I'm applying for platt 😊

Also, what course are you doing?
Original post by lady_tiffers
Also, what course are you doing?

I'm doing mental health nursing! Pure ****ting myself though. Yeah I applied for platt halls in the end! Let's just pray we get it!
I'm doing mental health nursing! Pure ****ting myself though. Yeah I applied for platt halls in the end! Let's just pray we get it!

Aha. Me too, but so excited. Fingers crossed we get it 😊
Reply 13
When are people suppose to know if they got accepted for the accomodation or not?
Original post by FP1995
When are people suppose to know if they got accepted for the accomodation or not?

You find out when you get your results
Reply 15
You find out when you get your results

Thanks, so if I paid for the accomodation right know they wont be able to confirm their is space or not?
Original post by FP1995
Thanks, so if I paid for the accomodation right know they wont be able to confirm their is space or not?

Yeah I've paid the deposit and unless you have an unconditional offer you won't find out if you have a space until you get your results and are 100% confirmed to be going there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending