The Student Room Group

AQA A Geography (Physical) Unit 1 Exam - 19th May

Scroll to see replies

I am so scared for geography...I have 34 case studies in total and know NOTHING about geography!!!!!!
Very unprepared!! Monday is a nightmare day with 3 exams ( English lit, RS and chemistry) so concentrating on those over weekend.. So geog will be a night before effort!
Hi guys...I did GCSE geog last year! You may have done the paper I did as a past paper but just to warn you in the physical geography I remember being so annoyed because I revised all these case studies and they only used like 1 of them! Hopefully it will be different this year--good luck :-)
Reply 23
I'm doing : ice on the land, water on the land and the living world
What do y'all think the 8 mark questions will be? Or any formation questions?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My geography teacher is keeping my class until 5:30pm on Monday afternoon just so we can revise the full physical geography unit :biggrin:

Anyway I'm doing: Restless Earth, Water on Land, Coastal Zone

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have notes on Restless Earth, Water on the Land and The Coastal Zone from last year, if anyone's interested? I did human ones too but for some reason I can't find them.
Reply 26
The coastal zone is such a long topic 😔, has everyone finished their revision for geog unit 1?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
The coastal zone is such a long topic 😔, has everyone finished their revision for geog unit 1?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Case studies kill me for coastal... The marsh stuff, flooding and other **** that annoys me... Everything else is fine though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trihawk7
Case studies kill me for coastal... The marsh stuff, flooding and other **** that annoys me... Everything else is fine though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hated the Holderness Coast last year with a passion. OMG bad memories
Hello...

Doing ice on land, restless earth, and water on land. I personally wouldn't mind if all case studies didn't come up because theres just too many but oh well learnt them anyway. We did the 2014 paper as our mock it wasn't too bad apart from truncated spurs. Determined to get A* in this just cause for geography you might as well. Any predictions this year...
Original post by GetOverHere
I hated the Holderness Coast last year with a passion. OMG bad memories

Holderness is long and annoying af since there's so much to remember... I hate it as well such a stupid case study imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trihawk7
Holderness is long and annoying af since there's so much to remember... I hate it as well such a stupid case study imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah trust me, cause you have to remember what happens at each different location and it's just pointless TBH. Like who really cares about the rock groyne built at Mappleton apart from people who live in Mappleton, and those living further south? Bruh I don't xD
Hey guys,
I'm doing The Restless Earth, The Living World and The Coastal Zone for Unit 1 and
The Development Gap, Changing Urban Environments and Tourism for Unit 2.

I'm screwed and panicking!
Reply 33
Can someone pls explain wave cut platform and cliff collapse???? 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me tooo
I'm doing..
coasts
living world
restless earth.

Can anyone recommend predicted exam questions that may come up?
Original post by GetOverHere
I have notes on Restless Earth, Water on the Land and The Coastal Zone from last year, if anyone's interested? I did human ones too but for some reason I can't find them.

Can I have ur notes on Restless Earth and Water on the Land pls?
Original post by benamormichael
Can I have ur notes on Restless Earth and Water on the Land pls?

Sure, PM me with your email and I'll send it over c:
For some reason I'm unable to message you.
Can I have ur notes for Restless Earth and Water on the Land pls? (;

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending