The Student Room Group

AQA A Geography (Physical) Unit 1 Exam - 19th May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GetOverHere
I have notes on Restless Earth, Water on the Land and The Coastal Zone from last year, if anyone's interested? I did human ones too but for some reason I can't find them.

i'd be really grateful if you could send the restless earth and the coastal zone ones please ? (:
Original post by woahexams
Hey guys,
I'm doing The Restless Earth, The Living World and The Coastal Zone for Unit 1 and
The Development Gap, Changing Urban Environments and Tourism for Unit 2.

I'm screwed and panicking!

I love your name! 😂😂 it's literally how I feel.. I'm doing restless earth and the coastal zone changing urban environments and tourism too :biggrin:
what came up in the january paper? as that probably won't come up in the exam tomorrow?
Original post by woahexams
i'd be really grateful if you could send the restless earth and the coastal zone ones please ? (:

Sure, PM me your email c:
Original post by JaseyRae
I love your name! 😂😂 it's literally how I feel.. I'm doing restless earth and the coastal zone changing urban environments and tourism too :biggrin:

Haha thank you!! It describes my feelings concerning practically all my exams lmao
Reply 45

Spoiler

I have notes on Restless Earth, Water on the Land and The Coastal Zone from last year, if anyone's interested? I did human ones too but for some reason I can't find them.

Yes that would be amazing thank you!
Original post by fabsafxo
Yes that would be amazing thank you!

Send me your email through PM c:
I'm doing restless earth.... water on land and coastal zones
I am so scared for geography...I have 34 case studies in total and know NOTHING about geography!!!!!!

34?????I only have 13
Original post by chocoholic192038
34?????I only have 13

I know right...

literally 13 for physical and 21 for human...it is ridiculous;OOOO
Thank you:smile:
I know right...

literally 13 for physical and 21 for human...it is ridiculous;OOOO

That makes sense I have 13 for physical and I don't know how many for human... but human is mainly just common sense
Get ready kiddos im gonna slap this test with my donger. I have a feeling a 6 marker on normal volcanoes might come up so be ready kiddos.
That makes sense I have 13 for physical and I don't know how many for human... but human is mainly just common sense

ahah yeah true..but thing is..i don't have any common sense;/

I haven't revised for geography tomorrow and am literally scared af...

I know nothing about coasts and that is where I will be let down...

I think water on the land is my main strength and Im doing restless earth right now sooo

done all the theory and formation stuff bout to go onto case studies...meeeh
Sure, PM me with your email and I'll send it over c:

Hi would I be able to have the notes too please? It would really help thanks :smile:
Original post by MyMeatisSalty
Get ready kiddos im gonna slap this test with my donger. I have a feeling a 6 marker on normal volcanoes might come up so be ready kiddos.

That would be amazing if it came up
ahah yeah true..but thing is..i don't have any common sense;/

I haven't revised for geography tomorrow and am literally scared af...

I know nothing about coasts and that is where I will be let down...

I think water on the land is my main strength and Im doing restless earth right now sooo

done all the theory and formation stuff bout to go onto case studies...meeeh

You should be fine.....water on land is the easiest but coastal zones case studies annoy me but the rest isn't too hard tbh
That would be amazing if it came up

M8 It might be tricky you may have to spell eyeofthejokul
Reply 59
Anyone have an idea about the living world case study or questions and 6/8marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending