The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Mental Health Nursing 2015

Hey guys, has anyone here applied to do MH nursing starting September 2015? I had my interview there on the 6th of March, heard back with an offer on the 28th and firmed it a few days later. Delighted doesn't begin to cover it :smile: I was a little bit late hearing back so I had more or less resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't getting in, and then bam, out of nowhere they sent me an email after I'd finally given up desperately refreshing my emails, haha. It was a nice surprise. Have most people heard back by now?

I'll be moving over to Dundee from Dublin so I thought it would be nice to chat to a few people on here who are going for the same course before September comes around :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, congratulations on your offer, you must be chuffed :smile:
I have an unconditional offer for Dundee for MH Nursing but I'm not sure whether to choose Dundee, Stirling ( uncon offer) and I'm also still waiting to hear from GCU.

I'm from Dundee so weighing up the pros and cons of moving away or staying at home during uni.
I live in Rome just now and have been here all last year, come home in July.

Will you be staying in halls then?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
You are so lucky to have heard back so quick! My interview was the end of January and I've heard nothing!
Reply 3
Wow you should have heard by now.
I had my interview start of February and my skype interview for Stirling last month.
Stirling apparently made all their decisions by 31st March.
GCU seem to be taking an age!
I heard back from GCU on the 26th of March and Stirling on the 12th of March but I'm still waiting for Dundee, they're my first choice so its torture!
Reply 5
Original post by chelswhitnall
I heard back from GCU on the 26th of March and Stirling on the 12th of March but I'm still waiting for Dundee, they're my first choice so its torture!

Awww God I hope you hear soon! GCU is also my first choice :frown: everyone seems to be waiting on their first choices sadly x
Original post by KPatz
Awww God I hope you hear soon! GCU is also my first choice :frown: everyone seems to be waiting on their first choices sadly x

Yeah it's horrible! I hope you hear soon too!x
Reply 7
Original post by clause92
Hey guys, has anyone here applied to do MH nursing starting September 2015? I had my interview there on the 6th of March, heard back with an offer on the 28th and firmed it a few days later. Delighted doesn't begin to cover it :smile: I was a little bit late hearing back so I had more or less resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't getting in, and then bam, out of nowhere they sent me an email after I'd finally given up desperately refreshing my emails, haha. It was a nice surprise. Have most people heard back by now?

I'll be moving over to Dundee from Dublin so I thought it would be nice to chat to a few people on here who are going for the same course before September comes around :smile:

I will also be studying this!
Hey guy ,I have an assessment test for university of greenwich 2016 to study mental health nursing just wondering if anyone can assist with past questions in respect to maths and English so I know my area of concerntration .many thanks
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending