The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Muttley79
470 (we'd need to agree an order of posting, all stay around and post as soon as the 30 second rule allows)

It's what we are doing:smile:without previous agreement:wink:
466 - guess the agreement would be difficult with people joining and leaving I guess midway.
(edited 8 years ago)
464 - yes, true but three of us did a good job the other night posting over 300 without error first time
Original post by trubadur
Time record I guess
28-0
170-148
494:party2:

I really don't see where you find all this free time!

Original post by spotify95
I really don't see where you find all this free time!

better time management:smile:
better time management:smile:

Well yes my time management sometimes fails miserably...

If you wanted to then next time they have applications you could join the Welcome Squad... :smile: What you have to do there is go to the "Introduce Yourself" section and post welcome messages to newbies who have just signed up :smile:

If you do enough high quality welcomes you get a TSR subscription :eek: :biggrin:

I really need to do more welcomes! :biggrin:
Original post by spotify95
Well yes my time management sometimes fails miserably...

If you wanted to then next time they have applications you could join the Welcome Squad... :smile: What you have to do there is go to the "Introduce Yourself" section and post welcome messages to newbies who have just signed up :smile:

If you do enough high quality welcomes you get a TSR subscription :eek: :biggrin:

I really need to do more welcomes! :biggrin:

Thanks for your invitation, but I don't think I will have time for that.
I have to prepare my final exams.I just firmed/insured Durham/York and the requirements are rather high:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
456 (when are your exams?)
Thanks for your invitation, but I don't think I will have time for that.
I have to prepare my final exams.I just firmed/insured Durham/York and the requirements are rather high:smile:

So you don't have time to write welcomes (which take about 2 minutes each!) yet you do have time to win these threads all the time? :biggrin:

Congratulations on your firm/insurance choices - hope you get in come this September! :smile:
456 woo, welcome squad!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
454 ..
Original post by Norin
456 woo, welcome squad!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol when did you join?

+2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest