The Student Room Group

I can never get a girl because they are always broken by a bad boy

I can never get with any girl because I'm only seen as a friend and they say they are too broken for a relationship after being treated like crap by a bad boy and then they get with another bad boy, why does this happen?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just become a bit more wicked. For some reason a touch untamed is attractive, you hope you can handle it but usually can’t. Or wait till they’ve been around this loop several times and perhaps your time will come
(edited 8 months ago)
You are attracted or attempting to get with the wrong girls. Widen your circle of friends. Do something out of your comfort zone and meet people not stuck in a loop dictated by social media. If you use dating apps, try girls who do not confirm to stereotypical and superficial images of certain looks. People on dating apps are doing it for a reason and most likely the wrong reasons.
Reply 3
Original post by Zarek
Just become a bit more wicked. For some reason a touch untamed is attractive, you hope you can handle it but usually can’t. Or wait till they’ve been around this loop several times and perhaps your time will come

So do you mean try and be a bad guy myself?
Anons & Bad Boys, United by fate.
Original post by Anonymous

Absolutely not, this would be a disasterous move, if it's not natrually in your nature.

Instead, try and understand what it is that girls like about so-called bad boys. For all their faults, bad-boys are typically very self-confident, very charming, charismatic etc.... but ultimately, they've got a back bone (i.e. they won't allow themselves to be pushed around or walked over). Truth is you can possess all of those qualities without being a d*** to everyone.

But let's turn this around for a second... what makes you special? Why should a girl choose you over Joe Bloggs? What qualities do you have that (supposedly) makes you attractive to women?
Why are you speaking about girls as if they're property/something to be won/something you "deserve" to have? If they are not interested in you, they are not interested. End of story. You are not entitled to a girlfriend.
Original post by StriderHort
Anons & Bad Boys, United by fate.

Whoever wins, we lose.
Reply 8
Why are you speaking about girls as if they're property/something to be won/something you "deserve" to have? If they are not interested in you, they are not interested. End of story. You are not entitled to a girlfriend.

But I want one and I never get one, sick of being told I'm a nice guy

How many people have you asked out in the last 2 years?

The first thing you need to do is stop thinking about girls as interchangeable, dispensable objects. As a girl, I would NEVER want to go out with somebody who has this attitude. Work on personal growth and development, and address some of your inner biases and misogyny. That's a good starting point.
Reply 11
Original post by Old Skool Freak
For all their faults, bad-boys are typically very self-confident, very charming, charismatic etc.... but ultimately, they've got a back bone (i.e. they won't allow themselves to be pushed around or walked over). Truth is you can possess all of those qualities without being a d*** to everyone.

Again you hit the nail on the head. A lot of the time yours are the only responses worth reading in these threads.
Reply 12
Original post by Admit-One
Whoever wins, we lose.

Reminds me of the Manchester derby
Reply 13
Original post by Admit-One
How many people have you asked out in the last 2 years?

A lot I've lost count
Reply 14
The first thing you need to do is stop thinking about girls as interchangeable, dispensable objects. As a girl, I would NEVER want to go out with somebody who has this attitude. Work on personal growth and development, and address some of your inner biases and misogyny. That's a good starting point.

What but there are girls who go with guys who treat them like absolute dogshit I try and be nice and compliment them
A lot I've lost count

If that's literally the case then you're likely being a bit scattershot, (and I hope they weren't all cold approaches).

... And I want to have bottom sex with Kim Kardashian... but it ain't gonna happen.

What but there are girls who go with guys who treat them like absolute dogshit I try and be nice and compliment them

As I said in my first post, those so-called "bad boys" often have their good points as well. Maybe the good points about them are so powerful that (as far as these girls are concerned) it's worth putting up with their negative aspects? You only hear what they complain about, you've no idea about the other parts of their relationship.

I notice you haven't answered my questions, so I'll ask them again:- What makes you special that girls should go out with you? What makes you stand out from the rest? What is your Unique Selling Point? If you can't answer any of these questions, then there's no reason why girls should go for you; especially if they've got better options available to them (unless they felt sorry for you).

So you say you try and be nice and compliment them, so what? That doesn't entitle you to anything if you've nothing going for yourself. I'll be "nice" to and compliment most people I like, get on with or who are reasonably pleasant towards me... they can be anyone from teachers to shop assistants, to friends parents / relatives etc; are you telling me that gives me entitlement to all of them sexually or whatever?

To be brutally honest, you sound like a complete pushover. Learn to stand up for yourself and say "No" once in a while.
(edited 8 months ago)
the phrase "nice guy" sets off my troll alarm. maybe a start would be to stop keeping 2010 fedora memespeak on life support?

but more seriously, have you tried lifting weights?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga2r8bpzo5k

doublepost bc i remembered this song XD *rawr*
Reply 19

No, just develop a few pseudo bad boy traits, bit of arrogance etc, might do the trick
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending