Reply 1
Don't give him money for ****.
tell him to **** off

why should you pay for his habits?!
1. He's your ex.
2. He sounds like an ass.

Why are you still speaking to him?
Reply 4
Don't do it, if you do he'll keep coming back to you most probably.
Reply 5
DON'T lend him the money!!!!

1. He's your ex!
2. It's a bad habit!
3. You will most likely never get it back
4. My friend's ex boyfriend used to do that to her and she ended up giving him SO much money for drugs! Seriously, he just relied on her to pay for everything for him just because she did it a few times and he would never pay her back for it. One time he got himself into a bit of a mess and ended up with this guy threatening to either make his girlfriend pay £100 for the drugs he apparently had or he would get seriously beaten up!

Just ignore him, don't let him make you feel guilty because you shouldn't!!
Reply 6
run him over :smile:
Reply 7
Lend him the money and then tell the police. Posession of class c will get him 2 years in.
Reply 8
he keeps saying he will pay me back first thing tomorrow morning..i thought he didn't do weed that often but now hes doing it more and more as hes at uni...and the other day i had an argument with him about the fact he never acknowledges me as a friend and now hes turning it back on me saying I won't help him 'cheer his mate up'.
he says it's impossible to get addicted 2 weed. I thought you could. Does anyone know?
I don't want to see him become addicted but now he says im being hypocritical and won't talk 2 me.
Reply 9
he says it's impossible to get addicted 2 weed. I thought you could. Does anyone know?

You can get addicted to the feeling of being high...
But biologically, no you cant be properly addicted (like you can to heroin)....
If you dont aggree with it, dont lend it to him...
If I fancy buy weed, then I'll pay for it myself, or not have it...
As far as I know you can't get addicted to it. Tell him you won't give him the money and that if he was actually your mate he wouldn't be making you feel this guilty.
Reply 11
need_money
Tell him you won't give him the money and that if he was actually your mate he wouldn't be making you feel this guilty.

:ditto:
no no no no no no no no!

My ex boyfriend from when I was 16 still owes me money I lent him for weed.

To summarise....NO
Reply 13
Dont give him any money!

My friend gives her boyfriend loads of money and she will never get it back from him! He treats her horribly but "she loves him" :rolleyes:

You shouldnt give him anything esp as he is your ex, get him to leave you alone. Maybe tell a friend or family member and they maybe able to help you.

Hope everything works out!
Reply 14
Pretend you don't have money to lend him! Act all helpless and broke and then he'll leave you alone.

Latest

Trending

Trending