The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level Government and Politics

Hi everyone, sorry to botheryou because I bet you get these questions all the time!I am currently doing myGCSEs and have applied to study English Literature, History, Geography andMaths next year. My sixth form do everything on the AQA specification. I gotvery excited about the General Election and am interested in Politics.Should I change my options to do Government and Politics? I know that EnglishLit and History will be linear and Maths, Geography and Politics will bemodular for me. History and Geography are definite but out of Politics, EnglishLit and Maths which two should I take?Thanks in advance x
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

I take politics at A-Level and really enjoy it! if you can write and essay and are interested then I would definitely suggest it! I don't take English but I did start with A-Level maths after getting an A* at GCSE and the step up is massive so i had to change! unless you are very good at Maths or very committed to working v.hard for maths then i would choose politics.

Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending