The Student Room Group

Worst anime you've ever seen?

Scroll to see replies

buco no pico. If you haven't already, do not watch this under any circumstances D:
Original post by Kallisto
No, not really. There are two animes, The one which has nothing to do with the manga and the one which refers to the manga strongly, called OVA. The first named anime was released in 1997 for the first time (last time 2008) and the latter named one in 2006 (last time 2012).

Oh ok i might watch a few episodes to get a taste of it. So should i watch the ova or...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kittyboy
buco no pico. If you haven't already, do not watch this under any circumstances D:

I know about it loool i watched a review its pretty funny if you ask me. People watch it for laughs. Did you watch it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hibzish
I know about it loool i watched a review its pretty funny if you ask me. People watch it for laughs. Did you watch it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

As soon as it got to the car scene I just stopped in sheer horror. I still have nightmares :wink:

...I'm not even homophobic, it's just I wasn't expecting it and there's a pedophilia quality to it heh.
Original post by Kittyboy
As soon as it got to the car scene I just stopped in sheer horror. I still have nightmares :wink:

...I'm not even homophobic, it's just I wasn't expecting it and there's a pedophilia quality to it heh.

HAha yeah i dont understand how it wasn't banned like its so messed up. I wonder what happend in the car scene :mmm: ...(i never watched it so wouldnt know)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hibzish
Oh ok i might watch a few episodes to get a taste of it. So should i watch the ova or...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Watch the OVA. It is better in quality and closer to the manga. That is my recommendation to you. Plus it has the better soundtracks.
Chrono Crusade. I won the blu ray set in a competition unfortunately.

It was way too... churchy for my tastes. Basically, Sailor Moon-esque nuns with sacred machine guns and holy water grenades killing demons, with constant organ music throughout. It felt uncomfortable to watch, not because of the religious aspect (I'm a Muslim) but it was just too creepy!
Original post by Kallisto
Watch the OVA. It is better in quality and closer to the manga. That is my recommendation to you. Plus it has the better soundtracks.

Alrighty then!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kekko Kamen is the only one I can think of right now, pretty sure I've seen worse but can't remember :hmmmm:

Oh yeah Eiken was bad, I watched it on youtube with the :hubba: bits cut out :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Neon Genesis. Honestly, I don't know why so many people thought it was a masterpiece. Its so overrated.
Did I have ever mentioned so called 'panties'-animes like Najica or Agent Aika? these animes have no (plausible) story, they are just lame. They are one of the worst anime which I have ever watched. But the panties-concept worked in my past nevertheless... sigh, I hate the male-weakness and that I am a voyeur inside me.
Out of all the animes Im watching or watched, gonna sound crazy but naruto was the most boring for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Imperion
Nothing beats Tokyo Mew Mew... I still don't know how I got through watching it :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What? I actually enjoyed that anime :angry:!
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

What? I actually enjoyed that anime :angry:!

Umm... dude :indiff: Even boku no pico wasn't as bad.... (AND THAT'S STRETCHING IT)
Original post by Abzey_97
Out of all the animes Im watching or watched, gonna sound crazy but naruto was the most boring for me.

Boring in any case, but don't know if I agree with you concerning 'most'. At the moment there is no more boring anime which crosses my mind.
Original post by Imperion
Nothing beats Tokyo Mew Mew... I still don't know how I got through watching it :s-smilie:

Omg no way
Mew mew style, mew mew grace, mew mew power in your face!
Renee was 10/10 ngl
Original post by childofthesun
Omg no way
Renee was 10/10 ngl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed.I watch the dubbed and subbed versions.Also love the message about preserving endangered species and saving the Earth.
Cory in the house. like wtf was I even expecting? they try and create realism throughout the whole anime and they got the colour of the president wrong!!! wtf!?
Reply 98
I have never seen anime that I haven't hated, I do not 'get' it
Original post by childofthesun
Omg no way
Renee was 10/10 ngl

... O_O No!! Please no!
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed.I watch the dubbed and subbed versions.Also love the message about preserving endangered species and saving the Earth.

That's like red flaggish dude....

Quick Reply

Latest