The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@Pimped Butterfly shots fired by shed end what you gonna do about it?
Original post by The Shed End
It's sh*t banter though.

This is the Arsenal Thread if you don't like it then don't come here
Dortmund have confirmed Gundogan will leave this summer. What do you guys think?
Original post by al_94
Dortmund have confirmed Gundogan will leave this summer. What do you guys think?

UTD will get him first
Finally, i have found my long lost family!!!!
Original post by AR_95
UTD will get him first

Yeah United will nab him.
Not overly worried about Gundogan tbh if he joins United, guy is class but is just as injury prone will be serving months out due to his broken knee. He's a class above Wilshere though.
Original post by jam277
@Pimped Butterfly shots fired by shed end what you gonna do about it?

He'll just come back with a load of stats about the chance-shot conversion rates, defensive interceptions and pretty much everything that counts in his favour in an argument. Then refuse to acknowledge any counter-arguments.
Original post by The Shed End
He'll just come back with a load of stats about the chance-shot conversion rates, defensive interceptions and pretty much everything that counts in his favour in an argument. Then refuse to acknowledge any counter-arguments.

That's about right
holy crap so many Vidal rumours flying around.

but he would have so many better offers available? Real Madrid need him for one.

anyway, if we dont sign him, thoughts on Gary Medel?
john cross linked us with gerard moreno too, 23yr old ST plays for villareal scored 16 goals, 4mil release clause reported, dont know anything else about him.
Original post by swirly

but he would have so many better offers available? Real Madrid need him for one.

Anyone who plays for a club that gets relegated is surely not a CL-standard footballer
Original post by shawn_o1
Anyone who plays for a club that gets relegated is surely not a CL-standard footballer

Loic Remy was owned by QPR and was sold to Chelsea

ignoring his Cardiff season, he's a Sevilla player who now plays for Inter, and impressed in the world cup.
Original post by swirly

Medel is decent. He shouldn't be our main transfer target in that position however.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blatter remind me of Gus Fring in Breaking Bad. Bar the fact that he's obviously the bad guy, which isn't the case with the DEA before he dies, but he's clearly built up such a buffer of protection for himself that other people are going to take the fall for him. inb4 he's been cooking meth with Sean Dyche and Wesley Snijeder

If Blatter is re-elected on Friday I reckon most if not all of the major football federations will abandon FIFA
just buy back reyes and call it a day tbh
Watching Sevilla lift the trophy reminds me that we will be lifting a trophy on saturday

Gary Cahill left Bolton just before they went down, he hasn't done too badly for Chelsea.
Original post by sr90
Gary Cahill left Bolton just before they went down, he hasn't done too badly for Chelsea.

Inb4 Gabriel has better stats

Latest