The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
BhArJ! - Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me! I need the rep! :frown:
Reply 121
No more entries.

The lottery will be taken at 19:30.

The people in the draw are:

Carl, Archkinkist, M:smile:ckel, Charl, Daveo, BlueAngel, katrin_tara, Nutter, beach surf babe, ashy, Enchante, cRaig, Triplet1, Bachao, Savvy, lil groovy dude, the_elusive_musician, King Of Leon, Ancient Beast, RJ89, Air, Ayaz, 37927, henryt, dr octagon, Sazarina88, lil one, Nathan_Ley3, JayEM, Emerald, ZooBOT, Ron Stoppable, mypaperheart, lilac!!, vin, Frootz, devilbunny, Lethal, Juno, ~Lc~, Eclipse, WaW, scaredashell, smirf83, brimstone, ctrl, Hullabaloo, n0b0dy, .Andrew., RJA, Cortez, Carreh, FireDeuce, ZanyZanny, Giliwoo, Trigger, Bexiness!, Eblurvesu, MNBStyle, Sausage, danni_bella, bikerx23, Stick Man, a_man_1066, the sand man, duckyrubber, kirstinx, *starry_eyed_*, cbv2005, Pezking, thegreatstupendo, coco1504, fanofkdc, Bharj

Good luck everyone!
Reply 122
hmmm what happens if I win?

As you said the winner will be the first person to receive 400 rep points from you, will you wait for a few weeks? :p:
Reply 123
Cortez
hmmm what happens if I win?

As you said the winner will be the first person to receive 400 rep points from you, will you wait for a few weeks? :p:

Then I need to decide what happens from there. :p:
Reply 124
Damm just missed out..lol
x
Reply 125
pick me !
Reply 126
The winner is...
Reply 127
Sod :frown:
Reply 128
I Demand A Recount!