The Student Room Group

GYG Announcement: November Winner and December Prize

:wavey: Hello Grow Your Grades Bloggers! :wavey:

November Winner
It's time to announce the winner of November's prize! The category was Most Dedicated GYG Blogger, voted for by the GYG Community :biggrin: And the winner is...

Spoiler

Congratulations, we'll be in touch in due course about how to get your prize to you. :smile:

December Category and Prize
And now onto December's category and prize. This month, we're looking to award a prize for Best Work/Life Balance. That's anyone who's setting an example by including that all-important down time in their schedule, making time for their hobbies, or sharing tips on how to relax and manage stress :grin:

The prize up for grabs is a two free cinema tickets to help with maintaining that work/life balance :smile:

December's prize will be voted by the GYG Community! Nominations will open next week and then voting will follow.

Remember, it's never too late to start your own Grow Your Grades Blog to help you stay on track with your revision and be in with a chance of winning prizes :cool: You can read more about how to get started right here

Grow Your Grades

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

(edited 4 months ago)
thank you to everyone who voted for me - i really appreciate it :smile:! as @Pwca mentioned, it honestly never is too late to start a gyg forum - i really encourage you to make one and spread the word to your friends because it is a great way to find the motivation to excel in your studies, no matter what year group or level of study you're in! again, thank you sm and im so grateful for the amazing tsr community <3! if you want me to check out your gyg forums, i'm happy for you to tag me - i wanna see what you are up to :biggrin:!

emmanuella x ❤️
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 2
congrats emma well deserved 😀
well done @emm4nuella
Congrats @emm4nuella! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by emm4nuella
thank you to everyone who voted for me - i really appreciate it :smile:! as @Pwca mentioned, it honestly never is too late to start a gyg forum - i really encourage you to make one and spread the word to your friends because it is a great way to find the motivation to excel in your studies, no matter what year group or level of study you're in! again, thank you sm and im so grateful for the amazing tsr community <3! if you want me to check out your gyg forums, i'm happy for you to tag me - i wanna see what you are up to :biggrin:!

emmanuella x ❤️

Congratulations
Original post by emm4nuella

emmanuella x ❤️

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so proud of you, this is so well deserved :smile:)
Reply 8
Congratulations!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending