The Student Room Group

Northeastern University London Essay Competition (Shortlist)

I was informed through mail that I am shortlisted. 1. I want to know what does it mean and what will shortlisted candidates recieve? 2. Also doesn’t everyone get shortlisted (who didn’t win ) ?
You just get to come to the event, the winners seem yet to be decided - did you read the email they sent ??
Reply 2
Original post by AmIReallyHere
You just get to come to the event, the winners seem yet to be decided - did you read the email they sent ??
Yes i have read the email .it just says shortlisted nothing more. Does eveyone get shortlisted ? On the website FAQ it says you will receive medal if you attend .But i didn't find any resource about it .Link : Essay Competition FAQ's - Your questions answered. (nulondon.ac.uk) check 21 no
Reply 3

Well FAQ no 21 says I will receive medal and certificate if I attend the ceremony but I don’t know how much is this correct ?
Original post by Farhinaa
Yes i have read the email .it just says shortlisted nothing more. Does eveyone get shortlisted ? On the website FAQ it says you will receive medal if you attend .But i didn't find any resource about it .Link : Essay Competition FAQ's - Your questions answered. (nulondon.ac.uk) check 21 no
It's their official website, you can assume it's correct

And in another forum they said winners have yet to be decided, they will be emailed closer to the event!
Reply 5
It's their official website, you can assume it's correct
And in another forum they said winners have yet to be decided, they will be emailed closer to the event!

On March 12th, the winners were announced, shortlisted candidates will receive a certificate and surprise gift.
Original post by Farhinaa
On March 12th, the winners were announced, shortlisted candidates will receive a certificate and surprise gift.
yeah just saw that nvm !
Reply 7
yeah just saw that nvm !

But the heart aches because when I checked FAQ no 21 it said Shortlisted was invited then after asking them they said it was a error

Quick Reply

Latest