The Student Room Group

Cambridge Peterhouse Kelvin essay competition

Back in April i entered the peterhouse essay competition but i havent heard back at all. I dont know if that just means that i didnt win or they havent announced the winners yet, but has anyone else heard anything?
Reply 1
They tend to email everybody, not just the winners - t is probably still too early. I only got the results for a competition with a March closing date a couple of weeks ago.
i entered too and havent heard anything yet?? its surprising there taking this long to reply and it dosesnt say anything on their website either
Reply 3
Original post by flockybri33
i entered too and havent heard anything yet?? its surprising there taking this long to reply and it dosesnt say anything on their website either

I sent them an email asking whats happened and they said to check spam emails and it turns out results were sent out on the 7th of june, so check that.
Original post by yanaminkova
I sent them an email asking whats happened and they said to check spam emails and it turns out results were sent out on the 7th of june, so check that.

did non-winners get an email too?
Reply 5
did non-winners get an email too?

yep
yep

i literally can't find it anywhere lmao - did u win ? and what did the email say
Reply 7
i literally can't find it anywhere lmao - did u win ? and what did the email say

the email was just about how there were lots of high standard entries and that even though i didnt win i shouldnt be put off from applying to cambridge basically
Reply 8
the email was just about how there were lots of high standard entries and that even though i didnt win i shouldnt be put off from applying to cambridge basically

would you be open to sending me your essay? I've never entered a competition like this and wanted to see WAGOLL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending