The Student Room Group

What do white people eat?

I'm just curious to know.. what do white people eat?

My insight on their cuisine is not great and this isn't me being ignorant/narrow minded, it's just that I have very few white friends. There are Oriental, Indian, Middle eastern, Mediterranean, Sub-Saharan African dishes and of course loads more that people from all over the world have culturally established through generations but what do white people have? (and I mean this is in the nicest possible way) mainly the Brits, American etc.

Now of course food isn't assigned to any race and people can eat what ever they like but is their anything quintessential to white people? I'd like to know :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Fish and Chips and Mushy Peas

Then they go to sleep and complain about the NHS.
Reply 2
Beans on toast :headbang:
Bangers and mash
Beans on toast
Jacket potato
Cottage pie

Spoiler

Original post by Hatsune Miku
I'm just curious to know.. what do white people eat?

My insight on their cuisine is not great and this isn't me being ignorant/narrow minded, it's just that I have very few white friends. There are Oriental, Indian, Middle eastern, Mediterranean, Sub-Saharan African dishes and of course loads more that people from all over the world have culturally established through generations but what do white people have? (and I mean this is in the nicest possible way) mainly the Brits, American etc.

Now of course food isn't assigned to any race and people can eat what ever they like but is their anything quintessential to white people? I'd like to know :biggrin:

Us White Brits eat anything, literally any kind of cuisine from anywhere in the world.
Just like many aspects of life, we whites take what we like off everyone else and offer very little in return. Including cuisine.
Original post by SquareBrackets
Fish and Chips and Mushy Peas

Then they go to sleep and complain about the NHS.

:lol: chav people come to mind
Reply 7
Food, like everyone else. You think because we have a certain skin colour we eat a certain kind of food..? :curious:
Reply 8
pussy
I'm Polish and we're like 99% white around here. We mainly eat:
bread with stuff (jam, cheese, ham, this kind of thign) for breakfast or cereal with milk or scrambled eggs or sausages

for dinner we usually have potatoes with a side of veggies and some kind of meat: pork or chicken normally, rarely turkey or beef
sometimes instead of potatoes we have pasta, grates or rice
if the dinner is not meaty, we eat pancakes, dumplings or other kind of doughy, sweet dinner food

for supper it's usually the breakfast stuff
Reply 10
Original post by gabzy
pussy

With extra virgin oil, or just gravy?
Reply 11
Original post by kkboyk
With extra virgin oil, or just gravy?

Double cream

Posted from TSR Mobile
Potato, potato and more potato

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Erlandur
Food, like everyone else. You think because we have a certain skin colour we eat a certain kind of food..? :curious:

You clearly missed the point.
Italian food is life.
we steal the food of other countries and wash it down with the tears of our enemies.
Reply 16
White people have a thing for curry
Food.
Bland, unseasoned chicken :biggrin:

Original post by SiminaM
Italian food is life.

You're very right
Reply 19
...nah you don't say :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest