The Student Room Group

C12 Maths - 20th Wednesday May 2015

How was the c12 for everyone?
Original post by sophie1610
How was the c12 for everyone?

It was easy and messed up at the same time.
What are your expectations for the grade boundary?
Reply 2
I thought it was ok but a lot of people i know didnt have enough time. Really not sure with the boundaries...what do you think?
Original post by sophie1610
I thought it was ok but a lot of people i know didnt have enough time. Really not sure with the boundaries...what do you think?

Ahan, I think so A would be in between 83-85 or maybe 86.. Well I don't know because there are other people too who gave this but that is my opinion. 😁
Reply 4
I found it quite hard. Hoping the grade boundary would be low... Although i had further maths in igcse this exam was really confusing. How did you do the area under curve and straight line. Arc length question i first got ø then the arc length
what did u guys do in the second or third q thats express kxn and all ..andd the cosine rule in q14 i guess how did u guys i took the length of the three sides and i minused it from the opp of C as they said i did cosine rule
Reply 6
What did you get guys for the values of R and H on the last page?
Reply 7
Original post by Begad
What did you get guys for the values of R and H on the last page?

I got 7.38 for both
Reply 8
Original post by Abdul Haseeb
Ahan, I think so A would be in between 83-85 or maybe 86.. Well I don't know because there are other people too who gave this but that is my opinion. 😁

86 out of 125 right?
Original post by aly_xoxo
86 out of 125 right?

yes! It was 80/125 for A in June 2014 and 89/125 in Jan 2015 so I predict 84-86/125 for C12
Reply 10
Original post by Abdul Haseeb
yes! It was 80/125 for A in June 2014 and 89/125 in Jan 2015 so I predict 84-86/125 for C12

OMG it increased by 9 marks
Hope it doesn't get into the 90s :s
Here you go guys, Solved Unofficial Markscheme https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Zi...ems/edit?pli=1
Guys How much do think the that the A Will Be From??
Original post by Meerah Alkaabi
Guys How much do think the that the A Will Be From??

Most probably 84 or 85 out of 125
it wasnt hard, just really lengthy, barely did anything in the last question even though i knew how to do it .......

Quick Reply

Latest