The Student Room Group

P&G Proctor & Gamble grad scheme

I just completed my online assessment for the P&G grad scheme and I’m feeling good and bad. If anyone is familiar with the PEAK performance assessment they give you a digit challenge, switch & and grid (memory) challenge. I smashed the digit & switch challenges getting to level 17 and 10 respectively but absolutely flopped the grid (memory) challenge. Is it likely I’ll proceed to the next stage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ishiboy
I just completed my online assessment for the P&G grad scheme and I’m feeling good and bad. If anyone is familiar with the PEAK performance assessment they give you a digit challenge, switch & and grid (memory) challenge. I smashed the digit & switch challenges getting to level 17 and 10 respectively but absolutely flopped the grid (memory) challenge. Is it likely I’ll proceed to the next stage?

Hey Ive just completed the online assessment too. Im in a similar position with the memory challenge, hopefully it doesnt affect outcomes too much.
Reply 2
Original post by wildxstuart
Hey Ive just completed the online assessment too. Im in a similar position with the memory challenge, hopefully it doesnt affect outcomes too much.

Hello,

Hope you got the outcome you wanted! I applied on 19th October, did the assessment 20th October, and found the memory test very difficult! However, I was invited to an interview a week after doing the assessments. It's a video interview with a real person rather than one of the recorded video interviews.

Best of luck to you :smile:
Reply 3
Hi, was this by any chance the Marketing Grad Role?
Reply 4
Original post by Addisx
Hi, was this by any chance the Marketing Grad Role?

Hello,

No, it was for supply chain. I passed the first video interview about 10 days ago and also had a second interview a couple of days ago. 🙂
Reply 5
Hello, has anybody been invited to the assessment centre? 🙂
Not yet! I applied to the Marketing Grad Scheme, I last heard from them on 12th November. We should find out very soon as the Brand Academy AC is next Tuesday!
Reply 7
Original post by Bookworm1806
Not yet! I applied to the Marketing Grad Scheme, I last heard from them on 12th November. We should find out very soon as the Brand Academy AC is next Tuesday!

Thanks for replying 🙂
I’ve applied for Supply Chain, I’ve had two interviews and haven’t heard anything since 10th November. The AC is 5th/6th December for the scheme I’ve applied for and I’ve heard nothing, starting to think that I have been unsuccessful:frown:
It is reassuring that you are in a similar situation though!
Ah ok, sounds like you’ve got a better chance than me if you’ve had interviews! I’d say don’t assume you’ve been rejected until Thursday/Friday this week - they’re likely meant to give you a week’s notice if you’ve been invited to the AC! Fingers crossed for both of us :smile:
Reply 9
Ah ok, sounds like you’ve got a better chance than me if you’ve had interviews! I’d say don’t assume you’ve been rejected until Thursday/Friday this week - they’re likely meant to give you a week’s notice if you’ve been invited to the AC! Fingers crossed for both of us :smile:

Have you not had interviews? I did the online assessments, and I’ve had two one hour interviews with people who work in supply chain. I was only invited to the second interview after passing the first, if that makes sense.

Usually in these companies, different schemes have different recruitment processes in terms of how many interviews, so don’t worry! Really hoping we hear back soon, they were very quick to get back to me at every stage until now ☹️

Yes, my assessment centre would run next Tuesday/Wednesday so if I don’t hear by this Wednesday I am going to assume that I’ve been unsuccessful.

Fingers crossed, we’ve got this!
None! I did do my application closer to the deadline, so maybe that’s why? I did the online assessment the next day, but nothing since.

I have a lot of marketing experience but I know you have to get a minimum mark in the assessments for them to even look at your CV and cover letter. If I had done bad in the assessment I should think I’d have been rejected soon after it!

Really hoping you hear back soon! :smile: I’m going to assume the same per rejection if I don’t hear anything very soon. 😅
Reply 11
None! I did do my application closer to the deadline, so maybe that’s why? I did the online assessment the next day, but nothing since.

I have a lot of marketing experience but I know you have to get a minimum mark in the assessments for them to even look at your CV and cover letter. If I had done bad in the assessment I should think I’d have been rejected soon after it!

Really hoping you hear back soon! :smile: I’m going to assume the same per rejection if I don’t hear anything very soon. 😅

I applied around 20th October so not too long ago either.

I think if you failed the online assessments, you would have had an automated email rejecting you by now!

I’m overthinking it because I’ve had two interviews, surely they know by now if they want to proceed with my application😂maybe they give everyone the same amount of notice before the assessment centre to make it fair though? I’m being delulu haha

I’m sure you will hear back soon, I will let you know when I do :smile:
Original post by xoxcm
I applied around 20th October so not too long ago either.

I think if you failed the online assessments, you would have had an automated email rejecting you by now!

I’m overthinking it because I’ve had two interviews, surely they know by now if they want to proceed with my application😂maybe they give everyone the same amount of notice before the assessment centre to make it fair though? I’m being delulu haha

I’m sure you will hear back soon, I will let you know when I do :smile:

Ah ok! Thanks for the reassurance :smile:

Just a bit worried because I haven’t had any interviews yet 🙃 Not the end of the world if I get rejected bc I have other apps too, but hopefully I get good news this week!

Yeah surely they give everyone the same amount of time?! Thanks very much, good luck to you too!
Reply 13
Ah ok! Thanks for the reassurance :smile:

Just a bit worried because I haven’t had any interviews yet 🙃 Not the end of the world if I get rejected bc I have other apps too, but hopefully I get good news this week!

Yeah surely they give everyone the same amount of time?! Thanks very much, good luck to you too!

Hello!

Hope you're well 🙂 I just wanted to let you know that I have been invited to the assessment centre, they called me to tell me!
Original post by xoxcm
Hello!

Hope you're well 🙂 I just wanted to let you know that I have been invited to the assessment centre, they called me to tell me!

Ah fantastic, congrats!! 👏

I never had any interviews so I’m assuming I’ve been rejected 😆 Oh well, hope the AC goes fab for you!
Reply 15
Ah fantastic, congrats!! 👏

I never had any interviews so I’m assuming I’ve been rejected 😆 Oh well, hope the AC goes fab for you!

tbf they didn't give me much notice, so it might be the same for you 🙂 even my interviews were a couple of days notice. thank you so much 😀
Original post by xoxcm
tbf they didn't give me much notice, so it might be the same for you 🙂 even my interviews were a couple of days notice. thank you so much 😀

Hey, congrats on getting to the AC stage! Can I ask for which program is this for?
Reply 17
Original post by momofoshosho
Hey, congrats on getting to the AC stage! Can I ask for which program is this for?

hello, thank you! it's for supply chain :smile:
Does anyone know how can i contact P&G. I gave my online assessment more than 30 days ago and there is no info yet about what happened to my application. I can't find contact info anywhere.
Original post by mittal4206
Does anyone know how can i contact P&G. I gave my online assessment more than 30 days ago and there is no info yet about what happened to my application. I can't find contact info anywhere.

Did you receive any replies? I am in the same situation. Did you contact anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending