The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Postgraduates in conservation

Hiya,
I'm on the endangered species recovery and conservation course and I'm looking to see if there are any other people doing a masters in one of the conservation courses.
Also what accomodation are people in?
Reply 1
Hi!! I'm Silvia and I'm italian! I received an conditional offer for endangered species recovery and conservation course and i think i'll accept..i'll do the IELTS exam on july. Finally i found someone who applied for the same course!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hiya Silvia!
Im so glad I found someone else too I was beginning to think I was the only one! Hopefully we'll find some more soon! Good luck for the exam! Do you have any ideas about what accommodation you're going to apply for?
Reply 3
Thank you! I hope it will be fine! I Have no idea about accommodation. I'm 24 and the only thing that i know is that there is a mature accommodation, right?
Reply 4
Hey im Varsha. I will be doing the MSc Psychology conversion course. Im yet to decide between the private halls and the Uni Accomodation. What have you decided?
Original post by Lauren_42
Hiya,
I'm on the endangered species recovery and conservation course and I'm looking to see if there are any other people doing a masters in one of the conservation courses.
Reply 5
Trinity Square has better location, but I think it is mostly for undergrads.
Reply 6
Original post by Varsha91
Hey im Varsha. I will be doing the MSc Psychology conversion course. Im yet to decide between the private halls and the Uni Accomodation. What have you decided?

Hiya! I went for uni accommodation because I'm on the Brackenhurst campus and there's no private accommodation near by really, or I'd have to travel in everyday
Original post by Lauren_42
Hiya,

Hi Lauren,

I am looking for a replacement tenant for an en suite study bed room in a flat of 4 persons in Goldsmith Court Nottingham, at 110 pounds per week, which includes utilities, wifi, content insurance. It has its own laundry room, share kitchen/diner and TV. It is newly renovated and only 5 minutes walk away from Nottingham Trent University. I was wondering if any one of you are interested or you have friends who are interested? If not, can you please help me to ask around cause I could not fulfill my BPTC requirements and hence not able to continue my contract. Also, I am an international student, thus lack connections from people who are studying or going to study in Nottingham. : ( Please help. Thank you for your kind attention and your assistance would be very much appreciated!

Michelle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending