The Student Room Group

UCL postgraduate offer holders 2023-2024

Hey, setting up a thread for postgrad offer holders for year 2023-2024.

Introduce yourself by telling us where you’re from and what course you’re in :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kareenaaaa
Hey, setting up a thread for postgrad offer holders for year 2023-2024.

Introduce yourself by telling us where you’re from and what course you’re in :smile:

Hi! I'm from London and received an offer for MSc Computer Science :smile:

(ps: I created a thread for anyone who applied to the same programme here: MSc Computer Science 2023/2024 )
Reply 2
Original post by techguywannabe
Hi! I'm from London and received an offer for MSc Computer Science :smile:

(ps: I created a thread for anyone who applied to the same programme here: MSc Computer Science 2023/2024 )

That’s great, congratulations! I’ve received an offer for Global Healthcare Management.

Since you live in London, any idea if the Charles Morton Court accommodation is located in a good area?
That’s great, congratulations! I’ve received an offer for Global Healthcare Management.

Since you live in London, any idea if the Charles Morton Court accommodation is located in a good area?

Congratulations on getting an offer to study your course! That's fantastic news. Regarding this accommodation, it looks like this is near Dalston. This area is actually very convenient in terms of transportation, as it's quite central and you can easily get around to other parts of the city. There are also plenty of restaurants and grocery stores in the area, so you'll have a lot of options when it comes to food and shopping.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Original post by techguywannabe
Congratulations on getting an offer to study your course! That's fantastic news. Regarding this accommodation, it looks like this is near Dalston. This area is actually very convenient in terms of transportation, as it's quite central and you can easily get around to other parts of the city. There are also plenty of restaurants and grocery stores in the area, so you'll have a lot of options when it comes to food and shopping.

Thank you, that’s super helpful! Very kind of you to take the time to give a detailed reply. Hope to see you around at UCL later this year! :smile: What’s your name?
Thank you, that’s super helpful! Very kind of you to take the time to give a detailed reply. Hope to see you around at UCL later this year! :smile: What’s your name?

You're welcome! Hope to see you too!

How long did it take to receive a response from the Global Healthcare Management program?
Reply 7
Original post by BrunoTree
How long did it take to receive a response from the Global Healthcare Management program?

Three weeks, but I’d applied in October. Are you applying for the same course?
Anyone with msc management offer? Or ucl school of management offer?
Reply 9
Hi!

I'm an international student and hold an offer for the MA Archaeology programme! Does anyone have any idea by when we need to accept the offer? And after accepting, we only have 14 days to withdraw, right?
Is there a group chat for postgraduate offerholders?
Original post by viduzzzbb
Is there a group chat for postgraduate offerholders?

I was wondering too, but there doesn’t seem to be one yet
Could one of us make one? It seems UCL has not yet conducted any offerholders meet whereas other universities have...
Yeah, other universities have official groups for 2023-2024 set up on Facebook and stuff too, can you go ahead and make one? We'll both spread the word about it so others can join

Hi! I just got my offer for MSc Management
Hi, i'm sorry i cannot reply your personal message but i just add you on linkedin... hope you notice

(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 16
Has anyone received the offer from MRes Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology?
Reply 17
Original post by ayyyns_
Hi, i'm sorry i cannot reply your personal message but i just add you on linkedin... hope you notice

Hi, I've got my offer last weekend. Is there a group chat for MSc Management offer holders?
Original post by rrron
Hi, I've got my offer last weekend. Is there a group chat for MSc Management offer holders

Send me a personal message
Anyone apply to the MSc in Global Health and Development?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending