The Student Room Group

AQA DT: Product design (3D) - PROD 3 A2 exam, June 8th -- Revision thread --

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Taplin97
Thats the same as me

So what would you need? I can't remember the exact UMS?
Original post by emmasutcliffexx

My teacher said its very unlikely i would get an A* but not impossible
I got two A's last year and an A* on my coursework this year what would I need for an A or A* overall this year?

wat A* o.o

Will i be able to see ur coursework.

Or can i see anyones A A2 Coursework. Few people in our school achieves it and it sucks :/ I will give the pm
(edited 8 years ago)

If you got a low A* (90UMS) in your coursework you will need 90UMS tomorrow, if you got a high A* (100UMS) you will only need an A but if you get an A* tomorrow ten you are guaranteed an A* overall as long as your coursework doesn't get moderated down
Original post by Freddy-Francis
wat A* o.o

Will i be able to see ur coursework.

Or can i see anyones A A2 Coursework. Few people in our school achieves it and it sucks :/ I will give the pm

I got 100UMS in mine I could email it if you like?
Original post by theoeht
I got 100UMS in mine I could email it if you like?

wat 100? o.o

[email protected]

Thanks
Original post by theoeht
If you got a low A* (90UMS) in your coursework you will need 90UMS tomorrow, if you got a high A* (100UMS) you will only need an A but if you get an A* tomorrow ten you are guaranteed an A* overall as long as your coursework doesn't get moderated down

I got a high A* and I think a high A exam last year and a solid A in coursework
wat 100? o.o

[email protected]

Thanks

Mine will not email the file size is too big. What projects did you both do?
I made a Carbon Fibre top box for my motorbike

Posted from TSR Mobile

i made a computer table. i got 70 marks i think
wat 100? o.o

[email protected]

Thanks

l'll share it from my onedrive in a few minutes

Sounds good I did a Jewellery Collection and Display Stand made from completely recycled materials.

It's hard to explain but I do athletics and more specifically sprint hurdles and they weigh 10.5KG each so I made a device that transports 10 of them and also enables you to measure out the correct distance inbetween the hurdles as for men and women and juniors etc. they are different distances apart.

What did you make?
Sounds good I did a Jewellery Collection and Display Stand made from completely recycled materials.

wow
Original post by theoeht
It's hard to explain but I do athletics and more specifically sprint hurdles and they weigh 10.5KG each so I made a device that transports 10 of them and also enables you to measure out the correct distance inbetween the hurdles as for men and women and juniors etc. they are different distances apart.

What did you make?

Colins back

Assed?

Cool, one of the guys at my school did one too, but not from recycled materials! What recycled materials did you use?
Original post by theoeht
Cool, one of the guys at my school did one too, but not from recycled materials! What recycled materials did you use?

Litre Plastic Drinks Bottles,
Keys,
Coins,
Drinks Cans,
Copper Wire,
Spoons and a lot more :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending